[Pas] Carpe Diem
* Flame darkens his room

Anyway thank you.
Im glad that there are clans with a high standard
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
I would like to welcome our new probation member, Jonesy!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(04-19-2012, 02:52 PM)Holdem Wrote: I would like to welcome our new probation member, Jonesy!

Thank you very much Smile
I know that applications are not how this clan works so i understand if this is instantly rejected.

I'm very interested in this clan, its very disappointing to see how few passive clans there are. I find aggressive roleplay very boring as it always ends up in tears and ban requests.
I have never spawned a money printer before, i have only ever taken part in one real raid and even then i was a chef smuggling rebels hidden in boxes into the nexus on a food delivery. I find very few players in the community create there own roleplay so i'm always stuck with having to set one up myself and it would be nice to be in a clan that properly roleplays.

Details:

Steam name - "Tempski"
Steam ID - "STEAM_0:1:25918047"
ingame name - "Von Tempski"
Game time - 107 hours
rp points - 7

Thanks.
Add me on steam Von (Sorry for the late response)

Also, I would like to welcome our newest probation member, Caroline! Welcome!
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • Caroline
Star 
(05-03-2012, 02:17 PM)Holdem Wrote: Also, I would like to welcome our newest probation member, Caroline! Welcome!

Wishing Caroline the greatest of luck Smile
The following 1 user Likes Jonesy's post:
  • Caroline
Eee thank you guys.

no more minging for me
I would like to welcome our newest member, Von Tempski! He will now be on Probation.
Thank you for accepting me, i'll be looking forward to future roleplays.
A warm welcome to both of you.