[Pas] Carpe Diem
We are Carpe Diem, a small group of players that enjoy RP'ing together and with other people that know how to. We RP with other methods other than guns, stashing contra, or just making a huge base.

No, we are different. We believe that great RP can be made with the simplest of things, and those things don't have to be drugs or weapons. We don't care about being rich and powerfull, we don't care of what we win. We like to RP, with people who can RP properly.

We come from VentMob, and started there more than a year ago. We are looking for experienced players in RP'ing. We don't care if you don't have money, we don't care if you don't have donator, we don't care if you are new to the server, as long as you demostrate to us that you can RP properly, are willing to do so, and follow the rules.

Back in VentMob, anyone that you saw wearing the Carpe Diem tag, you could be sure that person knew how to RP and spell properly. We aim to have the same reputation here. We don't base together, we RP together.

There are only a few of us now. We do not wish to recieve applications, we will invite you into the clan if we see that you can RP, Spell properly and follow the rules. Our members had a good background of no bans, and only big exceptions would be made if you where ever banned, depending on the reason and how long ago it was.

This thread is merely so people know who we are, and what we do. We are a private group of only people that can RP/write properly. (That also means using OOC properly).

We have no ranks except the Probation tag. We believe that everyone is equall inside the clan and will be respected as so. Clan rules are the server rules.

If you are in Carpe Diem you are not allowed to be in another clan at the same time.

RP Background.

Carpe Diem was created as a private club back in 1929, at the start of the Great American Recession. It's aims where to unite people with common interests, to help prevent things like this affecting so many of them. It was formed by men and women who believed in equal rights and would give anything without expecting anything in return. It was a good will club, like a big family.

The club was small at first, consisting of a dozen or so members, growing to over a hundred within the year. It did not have a HeadQuarter or a dedicated place of it's own. Members would meet once a month to discuss the situation of everyone, ensuring that everyone was equal amongst them or at least that no one needed anything.

Everything went well, but new members where rare. It was not a known group either, it was never heard of except by members of the group, who didn't talk much about it either. By 1937, when the recession ended, it seemed like the group would fade away, with members travelling abroad or moving to other cities in the search of work. That, and the huge recruitment made by the US Army to face the Second World war, decimated the Club's members. By 1945 few members would join up monthly, but members still remained loyal to the group... Slowly Carpe Diem grew, even though most of them where sons and daughters of old members.

Over 80 years later, the third generation of Carpe Diem members keep the Club together, making it stronger with their efforts, and still searching for valuable new members. If you are valuable, if you show all the principals that the club is looking for, you might just get a call...

Current members:

-Holdem
-Rock'n Roll Glue
-Dorag
-Iban
-Flame

Probation:

- Zykaz
- Caroline
I think you do need the [Unofficial] Anyway good luck
(12-01-2011, 02:21 PM)GunFISH Wrote: I think you do need the [Unofficial] Anyway good luck

admin will add it later
I'd like to join as I was once a member of this clan on VM.
[Time played : 48]
[RP points : 5]

Hey Kmac! So good to see you. Off course you can join, we know each other for a long time old friend.

Welcome aboard!... Again!

PS: Thank's for the answers.
I'm glad we're trying to make people aware Carpe Diem is here again, going around with the tag without people knowing what it really means was quite useless.

I'll be happy to see members who RP well join in over time, see you in-game.
I like the sound of this... Non raid clan, no ranks, no basing, pure RP and no dictators. People can learn from you guys.

I would like to know; What time GMT is the clan set in?
Well most of us are from Europe, so around GMT+0,+1. We did have American members, and they worked out pretty well too.

Our aim is to RP, make that people who see our tag say "This guy can RP, he's in Carpe Diem". Simple.
All of the Carpe Diem, please add me on steam, so i can add you to the group and if needed, have a chat.

Edit: I would like to welcome 7rozen_7ear to Carpe Diem
Welcome, 7rozen_7ear. As you well know, you are on Probation from now on. Your probation time will be over once we see that you have proven yourself in your abilities to RP correctly with and without clan members.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Rock'n Roll Glue, 7rozen_7ear_