A replacement for 1 car.
BMW M3 E92
Because i love BMW's i suggest this car to be replaced with Ferrari or Lotus.
[Image: CE5FDDC80B1900462248AE0B4BDDC33AFF09EF5F]
The following 1 user Likes DarkN00b's post:
  • KurdishFalcon
I agree with most people, comet and ferrari are both horrible. However, lotus is pretty good, but the size of it is honestly a turnoff.

As for something new, a motorcycle would be awesome if possible. If not, an SRU van or like an expensive audi, as stated before.
(10-08-2013, 10:57 AM)Weecow Wrote: Just a quick suggestion, would it be possible to change the car sounds aswell when you're replacing a car and fixing the ambulance? Would be awesome, these current car engine sounds souns terrible.

I think it should be possible, if they can add the sirens or a new horn sound, the vehicle sounds would be able to be changed too I think, just saying, you can download vehicle sounds for yourself.
Here is a list of civilian vehicles that could be added.

Spoiler :
[Image: 637x358.resizedimage]
The one on the left.
Both are actually really good cars, the second one could be changed with the current golf.

And now...
I just have to suggest this in black for the SRU...

Why do we have to replace a car? Why not add more?

Add new, casual cars and replace the current ones with new models (or, if none are available, replace them with similar cars).

There is WAY too much money in circulation and buying new things will help sort that.

Also, PLEASE make all seats on the bus usable. I hate waiting 4-5 minutes for a new player to find a seat to sit in. And, if possible, please make the doors open and shut (even if it looked like a fading door) as I hate people who run for the door when the bus is moving and then get killed.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Joykill
(10-08-2013, 08:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Why do we have to replace a car? Why not add more?

Add new, casual cars and replace the current ones with new models (or, if none our available, replace them with similar cars).

There is WAY too much money in circulation and buying new things will help sort that.

Also, PLEASE make all seats on the bus usable. I hate waiting 4-5 minutes for a new player to find a seat to sit in. And, if possible, please make the doors open and shut (even if it looked like a fading door) as I hate people who run for the door when the bus is moving and then get killed.

Here is an example - Current Toyota Supra can be proudly replaced with that one:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=131245637
[Image: 8DC0DC72556F7EF80D74D493CEE24C37879841CC]
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Niko0506
(10-07-2013, 10:11 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: [Image: IBVHaDk.jpg]
Oh my god.

Screw the Tides truck, we need THIS baby.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
[Image: screenshots]

In my opinion either of these two cars should be added.(Audi R8 and BMW M3 E92) They should be added because of their nice interior and exterior and the way that they drive.

Here are more pictures of the Audi[Image: screenshots]

Also here are some BMW pictures

The Audi can be found in the Audi TDM cars pack while the BMW can be found in the BMW TDM cars pack
[Image: gsvig19.png]
(10-08-2013, 08:41 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Why do we have to replace a car? Why not add more?

Add new, casual cars and replace the current ones with new models (or, if none are available, replace them with similar cars).

I agree.

HellShell's selection of cars look good. As I said, more civilian cars would be better.
Regards,
aviator
Oh and as suggested MANY times before, change the taxi model to the one below ( at the left )

The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Moisty