A replacement for 1 car.
I'm thinking about replacing one car for a new one. I do however need your opinion for the following:
  1. To decide which car should go.
  2. Which car you would really want to have in CityRP. Please suggest only one car.

I prefer a normal car or a muscle car, not another high-performance race car like a Bugatti.
Let's discuss.

PS. When the car will get replaced I will also try to fix the ambulance handling.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • yarrrs, KurdishFalcon
A van or a pick-up truck.
The following 8 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Sarcophagidae, ChrilLe, Brikaas, Ludo, NotSep, r0wie_47, Basse, EuanJ97
Oh sweet jesus yes some kind of pickup truck or van, anything more that can carry stuff around is good.

We dont need anymore muscle cars, we need more just normal cars/trucks

The big question is which car are you going to replace to add this one? The Cheapest golf? It has horrible handleing and is generaly annoying to drive

Though another question is why do we have to have one replaced to add a new one? Why not just add a new vehicle? I dont think people would care much about adding an extra 10-20mb to the server download.

People used to and probely still wait hours to download a 1.5gb PERP pack, our current 300-400mb is more or less nothing to the average user
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 2 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Sarcophagidae, Disabled Angel
(10-07-2013, 09:50 AM)BlackDog Wrote: People used to and probely still wait hours to download a 1.5gb PERP pack, our current 300-400mb is more or less nothing to the average user

Indeed, i wouldn't mind if we had more content to download. I prefer to wait a bit more and later have more fun from the whole gamemode.

Back to the topic:

If only one card can be added (replaced) then i think i would like to see some kind of truck.
The following 3 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Doctor KuLa, Nevy, r0wie_47
I dream about truck.
[Image: asmalltruck.jpg]
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 8 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Nevy, Coupcunt, Brikaas, r0wie_47, Qatar948, Pear, Basse, Jonas
Pickup truck, most definitely.

Replace the Comet.
The following 3 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Imperator, Theomenz, r0wie_47
As previously stated a pickup truck or van would be nice or maybe like a SUV. You could add like a ford explorer or something like that. In my opinion the less expensive golf should be removed because it is just a terrible car to drive. It's only plus is the interior.
[Image: gsvig19.png]
Let's just get rid of the Ferrari, Comet, Lotus, Trabby and all those unrealistic looking cars. Give the cars an overhaul in total, some of the cars looks like something from GTA 2.. I don't think anyone would complain about nice looking cars compared to some of those we have now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 3 users Like equal's post:
  • ArcHammer, Floodify, Moisty
Just a casual car, could be a nice modern truck or a ford focus sort of car. Remove the banshee, I haven't seen that many people using it, or just add it in for a small 15mb extra which really isn't worth crying over.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Maybe you can add like an Audi casual car
[Image: gsvig19.png]