Your ''first''
I believe my first RP point was given by Beflok to me (not shit duh lol) and Applebot. We were both perverted old men who attracted lil boy Beflok to our customized ice-cream van. And that's how the "admin flavor" was introduced in our catalog.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Special Service, throwing prisoners into the lake with chains tied around their ankles in a time of dictatorship.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I know I have potential but what if I do good rp and they don't see or care. As I am new I am really frightened of being the only one holding no points.

-|Duncan|-
(02-21-2013, 08:47 PM)GeneralSirens Wrote: I know I have potential but what if I do good rp and they don't see or care. As I am new I am really frightened of being the only one holding no points.

-|Duncan|-

Points are hard to come by and the system is in no way consistent or fair. But if you RP well and uniquely with admins on, the chances are the highest they will be.
I got my first point for being a paramedic in the A better government Event Smile
SoulRipper's first point was probably given by himself with the reason "Test". That's probably how het got all the 64 RP points. ( Jk Tounge )
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Humla
If I recall correctly, I was SS at the time and Alexia decided to open the jails. I caught him/her in the act, but she managed to catch me and forced me to call down the other agents so she could slaughter them in front of me. She later commited the grave mistake of letting me go alive, and vengance made me hunt him/her down again, and I finally ended him/her with a bullet.

To people who say that they can't get any RP points, remember that I didn't get my first untill 200-ish hours! But for god sake, don't RP for points, and DO NOT ask the admins to come to your RP or give you points.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Giver: Vauld
Who i was with: Georgetheboy and Theomenz
How: Vauld made a Haunted RP - It started in Theomenz's little house he made and then we were told to meet at Flea market... and oh god... we got a big surprise
I forgot but I probably got it by mistake when messing around.
(02-23-2013, 02:58 PM)HellShell Wrote: SoulRipper's first point was probably given by himself with the reason "Test". That's probably how het got all the 64 RP points. ( Jk Tounge )

"Good job team, high-fives all around!"
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”