Your ''first''
As you all know, there's been a certain craze with rp points lately and it just got me thinking, how did you earn your first point and who awarded it you?

My first point was from PrivateToast for participating in an alien invasion rp created by Salinsky, Enzyme, someone I can't remember and Ousmn on v2d when I used to play there. For me it was a pretty big turning point on FL and I'll always remember it!
My first rp point is when i decided i didnt just want to run around singing and doing crazy hobo rp, it is also the day i decided to be more serious. My first Rp point was from holdem on v33x for great ss. it was me, holdem, add, and one other admin or mod who i can not recall.
I got my first from soulripper by doing a "lost" lake survival rp. (it is as of now my only Smile )
Got it from Jamie during the cop event you (Disabled) organized for the first time.

PS : Yeah, I'm still around forums. :3
The following 1 user Likes Darkkel's post:
  • Generation
Pretty sure i got my first one from Killjoy for some kinda corleone RP.

Yea, Killjoy giving RP points. I thought it was unbelievable too
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

I got my first RP Points from Sniperwolf, for "Outstanding Restaurant RP"
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Legit, black market dealer
I gained an RP Point, Donator, and otherwise for being a Lawyer. Mainly because Coffee stated, "I END MY CASE"
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
My first point was from StillAlive, I remember standing there with only roleplaying knowledge, all new to FL, I pretty much only knew Adman on there, and pow I ended in some good RP, and that was my first point.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Adman
I got my first point from Zzzzap, for a massive bankrobbery RP at v2p