Poll: What HUD Design do you like the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Soulripper's
28.57%
6 28.57%
Jamie's
71.43%
15 71.43%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New FearlessRP HUD + GUI (VOTE)
(10-06-2012, 06:33 PM)Adman Wrote: The only problem Midget, is the size and vibrancy of it. The abundance of different and bright colours make it too distracting.

And a purely personal reason would be my dislike of designs too focused on being 'curved' or 'bubble' like. This is just my opinion of course.
I see what you are saying, I am working on an improved version as we speak.

[Image: jkvNL.jpg]

What do you think?

Thanks to Derstorm and BlazyToast.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • HellShell
I think, compared to your original, it is much improved!

Just want to check that the images you used aren't copyrighted? (Or does that matter?)

I am still going to have to go with Jamie at this moment in time, though you have made your design substantially better, nice work! Wink
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Haarek
I dunno, I like the Softness and brightness of soul's, then I like the layout and orginisation of jamies'.
I love Jamies'
(10-06-2012, 08:59 PM)Adman Wrote: I think, compared to your original, it is much improved!

Just want to check that the images you used aren't copyrighted? (Or does that matter?)

I am still going to have to go with Jamie at this moment in time, though you have made your design substantially better, nice work! Wink
That's enough for me. lol

Anyway, they shouldn't be copyrighted.

(10-06-2012, 04:59 PM)Matt W Wrote: Bleh, Looks cool and Soul liked the idea of it. Finished now, soul can add more stats easy if he wants [Image: 1bZAy]
You should add the CSS servers as well.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(10-07-2012, 08:10 AM)Midget Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 04:59 PM)Matt W Wrote: Bleh, Looks cool and Soul liked the idea of it. Finished now, soul can add more stats easy if he wants [Image: 1bZAy]
You should add the CSS servers as well.

Good idea! It might get it used more
The following 1 user Likes Matt W's post:
  • Haarek
Vote for the HUD you like best at the top ^
Definitely Jamie's.

Sorry Soul, but I feel yours is too big and am not keen on the vertical bars. Still, they're both very good and far better than anything I could come up with. Tounge
I can't wait to see the new GUI finished, It will look brand new :O
(10-08-2012, 07:20 PM)Jamie Wrote: I can't wait to see the new GUI finished, It will look brand new :O

I will start making after the poll has ended. Then you can see your handy work Smile