Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
(06-02-2018, 04:07 PM)Santaliz Wrote: First of all, I respect and admire Clan Officers for dedicating their time to Fearless - I really do.
But it seems very strange to me, and also very unrealistic that Lucky7 was able to act like he/they did, and yet not face any consequences.
Passive or not, if you choose to interact with an aggressive Clan like Cammoro, in the way it was done, you shouldn't be able to run away from it.

yeah fearRP right?????
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Santaliz, Dragnort_
(06-02-2018, 04:07 PM)Santaliz Wrote: First of all, I respect and admire Clan Officers for dedicating their time to Fearless - I really do.
But it seems very strange to me, and also very unrealistic that Lucky7 was able to act like he/they did, and yet not face any consequences.
Passive or not, if you choose to interact with an aggressive Clan like Cammoro, in the way it was done, you shouldn't be able to run away from it.

100% agree
Actions have consequences.

Bet you $20 if Lucky 7 wasn't tagged as a 'Pas' clan they would not have gave such shit replies but as they know they can pull the 'IM DERR PASSIVERP CLAN U CANNOT TOUCH ME' they don't give a flying fuck what they say as no matter what they say they know they'll be backed.

IMO It's stright up using loopholes because someone who is passive and runs a passive clan would try and defuse the situation rather than stir shit up.

Don't even get me started on Lucky 7 being an offical clan and meant to be the ones setting an example...
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Dragnort_, Grape, General Rickets
"Passive Clans" shouldn't have immunity for war when interacting with "Agressive Clans" like it was done here lol...

(06-02-2018, 04:09 PM)Dobbs Wrote:

yeah fearRP right?????

I also 100% agree
Guys trash talking shouldn't equal a war? Even not paying an amount of money should not equal a war? How did the $5 million come into the picture?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Narcotic
(06-02-2018, 04:41 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Guys trash talking shouldn't equal a war? Even not paying an amount of money should not equal a war? How did the $5 million come into the picture?

Well I mean it should. Especially since Camorro is based around a Mafia Clan, Obviously there is going to be repercussions for trash talking. Also 5 Million is not a small amount, its something that IG should be taken seriously and since they refused to pay it are we supposed to go k den and get on with it?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • god, Byra
(06-02-2018, 04:41 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Guys trash talking shouldn't equal a war? Even not paying an amount of money should not equal a war? How did the $5 million come into the picture?

That's like saying if I borrowed 5million of you and didn't give it back you wouldn't be mad?

-Removed by Steven8ken
(06-02-2018, 04:45 PM)Dragnort_ Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 04:41 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Guys trash talking shouldn't equal a war? Even not paying an amount of money should not equal a war? How did the $5 million come into the picture?

That's like saying if I borrowed 5million of you and didn't give it back you wouldn't be mad?

Well they didnt borrow 5 mil. If anything Lucky 7 made the Camorro family money, the contract ended. So there is nothing to hold against them.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(06-02-2018, 04:41 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: Guys trash talking shouldn't equal a war? Even not paying an amount of money should not equal a war? How did the $5 million come into the picture?

[Image: BHSCWft.png]
The ridiculous and disrespectful way this issue was handled in the first place by Lucky7, should be a valid reason for a war.. Same goes for real life, you simply don't fool around with the mafia, if you can't accept the consequences..

[Image: uickTS0.png] +Rep
The following 3 users Like Santaliz's post:
  • Envy, Dragnort_, Suarez
Lucky 7 should just be a couple of guys together to put up a fight... Then take their punishment like men