[Pas] The Proud Citizens of the Glorious Keg Partying Nation of Janova (In 3-D)
A new year has commenced, a brand new year for all Janovians and lesser lifeforms. We have some big plans this year that will lead to expansion of our great 3-D party nation!
janova, the only place where you can pay for a new car with sixpacks!

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
[Image: pMmRl.jpg]

Thought of you guys when I saw this picture. I want to gather everyone up for a big party next week, message me on steam later on tonight so we can talk about it!
I added you on steam elder. But you aren't on my friends list :O
Party time in Janova..Wait..Thats usual...Big parties..Get ready for exploding bacon and singing sheep.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

(01-06-2012, 09:48 PM)Worldwidecoffee Wrote: Party time in Janova..Wait..Thats usual...Big parties..Get ready for exploding bacon and singing sheep.

Don't forget the flying waffles, would no be a party without them

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
We would like to give praise to two well respected members of Janova. GunFISH and WorldWideCoffee have created a large church/club to express our love to our foreign neighbors/friends. We have named this place, "The Janovian". Please congratulate the two, and they will upload videos and photos of this amazing structure.

All credit goes to GunFISH actually...
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • GunFISH
After I saw the video I saw that Faustie Gagged us, Not cool to gag me in my own club Faustie!

*Edit* Btw I'm minimized a lot of the time so my FPS drops and I'm not moving around during that time, hope you will still enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCakf1B7JdE

nothing like cruising in the janovianmobile on the way to the club

Activity has gone down in the clan page and I would like to see it rise again! I have added new civilians and I have done something I shoulda done from the start.

Nomburgerz, for being a founder of Janova and a well respected member, has been made a Hero of Janova, as well as Serpent Lord!

:Heart: 's go out to you guys!