[Pas] The Proud Citizens of the Glorious Keg Partying Nation of Janova (In 3-D)

"The music is always bumpin', the party is always rockin', and where the f**k is my drink?" - Nadrick

A Brief History of the Nation of Janova:

On the 20th of December in the year 2011, the pilgrims that follow the name of Nadrick and Charles Elder ventured far from the Evocity after a late-night binge drinking party and a gaming session of Go-Play Lumberjacks on the Nintendo Wii. They stumbled upon a deserted parking lot with a group of small apartments that they were able to crash at. They walked inside while holding their vodka bottles and Wii-motes, until suddenly they engaged in an intense rhetorical debate on whether or not if Zzzzap's name was spelled with three "Z's" or four "Z's". The argument ended with Nadrick locking himself inside a small room on the first floor, and then Elder apologized for arguing with him. Nadrick let his good friend inside, but then, something happened that will change their lives forever...

They were visited by the god of speed, wood cutting, knives, and parties... Nozawa. The two friends cuddled in fear as Nozawa approached them, but he had no intent to hurt the two friends. He told them that their stumbling into the apartments was part of a long and forgotten prophecy, in which they were to rebuild the historical partying nation of Janova, and restore peace and love between all groups of people with a little alcohol and some sick beats. The two friends were inspired, and promised to Nozawa that they will fulfill the prophecy and construct Janova from the small apartments in which they were staying at.

Nozawa then bestowed Demigod-like powers to Nadrick and Elder. They gained the great ability to party as long as they f**king want to and to contact others telepathically to come join the party at Janova. With these abilities they stumbled upon several allies to help them construct the ultimate country of parties and dubstep.

The first ally, GunFISH, was seen as an old man who could not move without his wheelchair, until Nadrick and Elder touched upon his hand, whispering into his ear and saying "get up you p***y." GunFISH then sprung out of his wheelchair, transformed into a young and sexy disc jockey with a mustache and began to lay down some awesome beats for Janova, and therefore making him, Saint DJ Super Beats Wahhh Mega Fudge GunFISH Drumsticks of Janova. He spreads the words of Nozawa with some sick-ass funky riffs.

The second ally, Faustie, was a classy robotic gentleman that flew down from the sky in his golden throne in a tuxedo and used his Janovian powers to construct a multicolored bridge which held the two Grand Spheres of Janovian Light (A.K.A. Janova's Balls), which lights the road for those who cannot see in the dark. He was an expert marksman for the Imperial Army and the Stormcloak's in the Land of Skyrim, Tamriel. He was appointed as Defender of the Janovian Borders and the Rights... to Party. He also works with GunFISH to spread the words of Nozawa by playing some smooth jazz for all to enjoy.

The third ally, WorldWideCoffee, dug his way from the bottom of the universe with his crowbar of justice to save the peaceful Janovians during the conflict between Janova and the Wizards of Gwwwaaaaaagghhhhhhaaaaahhhh...ya... in which Coffee defended the drunken bastards of Janova with his crowbar and continuously beat the shit out of all the wizards until they died. Coffee then proceeded to sodomize the bodies of all the evil wizards, then did a sick break dancing move to GunFISH's beats. That sealed the deal for Nadrick and Elder, for they allowed WorldWideCoffee to have a spot in Janova... even though he is a f**king maniac.

Many more allies followed (will be added later), and made this nation expand into something great.

Cities of Janova:

Janova City*
Shitopia
Pechvarry
Lumberjackia
Le Amour
Jack
Jill
Bart
Holy Grounds of Nozawa

(* = Capital)

Rules of Janova:

1.) Please don't mess with the sign, it's really annoying
2.) When you party, you must party hard, we don't f**k around
3.) Please respect Nozawa and his holy land
4.) All are welcome to participate in parties, but in order to participate in votes you must gain citizenship from the Overseer's
5.) Uhm... yea... don't be a prick (follow the server rules)
6.) YOU DO NOT NEED TO QUIT YOUR CLAN TO BE A CITIZEN OR LEADER
7.) Just because we like to party, doesn't mean you can run around spawning props while microphone spamming, we still RP our parties, so be cool about it

Citizens of Janova:

Overseer
Elder
Nadrick

Saint DJ Super Beats Wahhh Mega Fudge of Janova
GunFISH Drumsticks

Defender of the Janovian Borders and the Rights... to Party
Faustie

Hero of Janova
WorldWideCoffee
Nomburgerz
Serpent Lord

Mayor
Janova City* = Nadrick
Shitopia = [OUCH]Pacific
Pechvarry = Pechvarry
Lumberjackia = Shadow
Le Amour = TBA
Jack = TBA
Jill = TBA
Bart = TBA
Holy Grounds of Nozawa = Saint GunFISH

Citizen
7rozen_7ear_
BioWulf
Blusheep
Dubwub
Emnesty
Grub
Memeimrich
PrivateToast
Temar
Zzzzap

King of that plant that is laying in the corner in South Janova
PrivateToast

If you wish to become a citizen or a leader of Janova you must contact either Elder or Nadrick and they will decide if you are good enough to party with them.

DISCLAIMER: Elder created this thread, not Nadrick, if you disagree with this statement then f**k you.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 9 users Like Nadrick's post:
  • GunFISH, Faustie, Nadrick, DJ_slapaho, 7rozen_7ear_, Shadow, Dubwub, The_Alpha_Dog, Coffee Jr
Proud to be here.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
As hero of Janova...I will defend us from evil!
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 2 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • GunFISH, Coffee Jr
Add me too! I was apart of this when Janova started Tounge
Ah, Janova, the only place where the legel drinking age is a question mark

..you forgot nom :O, he was there at the great founding of janova!

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The picture at the top, srsly.

I lol'd
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Elder
Omg...I'm dying. Haha I lol'd so hard.
Please continue to spread awareness of our glorious nation of Janova. We accept all newcomers and even if someone is a part of a clan, they are allowed to become a citizen.

Please remember, even though some of us worship Nozawa, doesn't mean we surround all activities around him. You don't have to praise him, just you know... respect him! I mean he was kind of a prick to scare me and Nadrick in the way he did... but... like... he inspired us to create this place! So yea, thanks Nozawa... screw you.

Anyway AHHHHH JANOVA!!!
The following 2 users Like Elder's post:
  • GunFISH, Coffee Jr
Andy Samberg lives in Janova? Never knew that
Also fair warning if you visit pechvarry, we have reports that some crazy guy is flinging tacos at random travelers, so proceed with caution