[unofficial]The Eagles(Looking for members)
***Kat gives a man a letter. The man takes the letter in to a truck saying "to Fearless Staff". The letter says:

From the name of the whole clan, we would like to apply for being official clan. If we don't fill any requirments - please tell us what to do.
We would like to be official to gain some respect and to get allies. That's all I can say up to now.
Best Regards,
Kat

Did any admin read this? If yes, even if you are still thinking about if this clan should be official, please make a post.
What purpose does becoming official serve?
Change the clan name and you might gonna be official
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(07-11-2011, 02:28 AM)Flame Wrote: Change the clan name and you might gonna be official

Is Codename:Speed ok? Or We mustn't have The "Codename" Part? Please suggest a nice name.

EDIT: Ok changing the name and picture AND some other things...Will be ready in a few minutes.
Change the Name, give your clan a proper meaning, whats the back story?
(07-11-2011, 11:15 AM)Dryblood Wrote: Change the Name, give your clan a proper meaning, whats the back story?

Oh thanks. Almost forgot about the back story Smile

EDIT: The story is ready. I think it looks like character description :S . But it shows how and why the clan was created Smile .
Also prove you can get more members.
So basicly I just need more members? If it's that then OK. But I'm really not sure how can I prove that I Can get more members
Make it look professional so people go like: "WOAH, DIZ CLAN IZ PROFEXIONAL"
Instead of a clan with 2 friends.
OK. BTW can clan be advertised in-game?