[unofficial]The Eagles(Looking for members)
Tongue 
The Eagles

This clan was created by the father of Matt Black a.k.a. Kat. In the early 1900s many clans and gangs were born, all with one goal - to rule over the world. When Matt's father, Richard, was a baby he and his parents got captured by such clan. It was called Corleone. They were taken out of the city in a camp where the whole gang had slept that night. From that day Richard and his family had to live with the Corleone. They were slaves. Thirteen years after they got captured, about midnight, Richard managed to escape. He went to take his parents. They had been tied. While he was untying them one of the guards of the current Corleone camp was checking the slaves. Everything seemed normal until he saw that one of theese people was gone(Richard) . He went to the alarm, which was a bell by the way, and woke up the whole gang. Richard hear this. His parents told him to leave them and run but he continued trying to set them free, until he turned left. He got punched b one Corleone. However this Corleone had been a young slave before 3 days so he was very weak still. He had a knife. He tryed to kill Richard but Richard was much stronger and quicker and managed to dodge the attack, tae the knife and kill the young criminal. Before he ran away he told his parents that he would find them no matter what. Then years from that day Richard joined a gang. The gang grown and grown, same was happening with Richard. One day he was on a mission to kill a gang that had a train passing used to transport hostages. He had 4 partners. They found the train and got on. They were going to succeed until they got spotted. The only way to complete the mission and survive was to blow up the train. Good thing that Richard had read many books and managed to make a bomb. He managed to jump off the train just before it exploded. He was looking for alive people he found out that he had just killed his parents on that train who were slaves. He was so mad at him self. And soon he found out that the gang he was in was...Corleone! The gang spys found out about this and were esnt to kill him but Richard was't stupid, he trapped a total of 15 Corleones and killed them all. When he was 45 Years old his son(Matt Black) was born. Eighteen years after that he was Richard was killed by the Corleones and Matt decided to create a gang with his friends that was called: "The Eagles". Five years from that day the young Matt is still hunting the Corleones.

This clan is created for people who would like to stop just contrawhoring or just camping as a president for salary, it's purpose isn't to be the greatest nor the strongest clan, this clan isn't anything super special. You can join if you wanna do whatever you want or just try to RP something new( like having a familiy and moving away for a holiday) , ofcourse aslong as it is allowed in the server rules. Just make an application by saying why you wanna join.

We Fight for our own goals. These are top secret.

Master and Deputy-Masters
KatNotDinner
کpee[D]

Spys

Respected members

Members
[FL:RP]h1n7er

Specially Trusted

We need more members to become official. My practise was interrupted today so I'm back at home. We are happy if you want to join. Just post an application here. We need you!

Events

None currently, we will make a celebration when(if we) become official.

Our rules:
1. Don't try to break any of the server rules nor try to blame anyone else from the clan.
2. If the clan is called for a meting you MUST come.
3. If money is needed for buying weaponary(example, this will not happen probably) every clan member, including masters and deputy masters, will give a specified amount of money.
4. If a clan member asks for help please try to help him.
5. If you just try to injure any of the clan members - you will die and will be killed.
6. Don't bitch with other clans, try being friendly with them, this clan is for fun but normal rules still apply.
7. Try avoiding clan wars.
8. If money or anything is needed for an event to be organised everyone has to give omething requested for the specified event(includin special members and masters and bla bla bla).
9. Deputy Masters have full right ONLY when the non-deputy masters aren't online.
10. Every important clan desicison is taken on a meeting, no one can take any desicions on his own(except if they are his personal).
11. Respect the other people from the clan.
12. Don't raid or steal anything from other members.
13. If a member breaks rules there will be a meeting and it will be decided if he/she will be kicked.
14. Don't break the server rules. That way you risk getting the clan closed.
15. Listen to fellow members.

To Join
Make an application here. You should have a car for our race events. Also you can't put a clan name on to your clan info and claim that you are part of us. Please answer these questions and describe what RPer you are(members that joined before the clan became official had special applications, we had some RP together and that's why they are in):

1. If we organize a RP event(we rp something specified) will you join|?
2. Are you ready to fight for the clan?
3. Can you play in a team?
4. Can you follow orders?(This doesn't mean that you are slave of anyone)
5. Are you ready to help any clan member?
6. Do you make a lot of raids and gunfights?
7. Steam Name
8. In-game name

Rules are updated and it's possible to see some new rules in the next days. You need to be able to play as a team. You need to know that you aren't the only one so you can't expect everyone helping only you.
i am a professional DERP.
The following 1 user Likes Maximum Troll's post:
  • chippey5
Hello mr derpherpurp master, i would like to join you derp crew.
My steam name is : کpee[D]''
And im indeed a derp when i fell like it Smile
(07-02-2011, 01:38 PM)Speed Wrote: Hello mr derpherpurp master, i would like to join you derp crew.
My steam name is : کpee[D]''
And im indeed a derp when i fell like it Smile

Welcome to the team! Please add the following at your in-game clan info :
The Derps - Specially Trusted Derp

PS: Yes if you feel like a derp - you are a derp Tounge .
No offense, but this looks really nub "Derps" I guess you have no idea what the hell that word even means >_>
Didn't you leave ?
-Signature removed-
The following 6 users Like s.J.'s post:
  • Shark, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Andreas, Noobias, 7rozen_7ear_, Small Bear
BioWolf,didnt you leave?
btw,a derp is a reply to stupid comment or action
Where is the RP in this?
*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|*, that's the right clan for you.
I cant see this being an Official Clan.

Edit: Dont need to see that huge Picture either (Deleted)