[Official] The Verenikin Family
** A letter is given to the Rukovoditel by his Sovietnik **

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? I will, but if it's possible i would like to still have Weecow in it.

How many hours do you have on the server? 42 Hours within one week.

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? No bans at all.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:29125103

Hope you'll be accepting this, i will be a good member and have experience with this RP.

LOVING VODKA![/b]
(11-10-2012, 06:13 PM)Martti Wrote: As the family's Sovietnik I have some announcements to make.

Promotions
  • [FL] Zzzzap has been promoted from Mestniy Rukovoditel to Underboss.
  • [FL:RP] Niimo has been promoted from Soldier to Mestniy Rukovoditel.

Demotions
  • D3v0s has been demoted from Underboss to Soldier.
  • Sofa Fuerte has been demoted from Mestniy Rukovoditel to Soldier.

PM me if you have any questions about promotions or demotions.

Thank you great Rukovoditel , I shall not let you down!
(11-10-2012, 07:46 PM)Weecow Wrote:

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? I will, but if it's possible i would like to still have Weecow in it.

How many hours do you have on the server? 42 Hours within one week.

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? No bans at all.

Hope you'll be accepting this, i will be a good member and have experience with this RP.

LOVING VODKA![/b]

You forgot the IC part.

First application will be considered, second will be considered when the full app has been made!!

Thread will be updated ASAP.

EDIT: Done!

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? Vladimir Kyznetsov.

How many hours do you have on the server? 350 hours.

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? 5, 2 of them over one week.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:50822738

What is your age? I was born at 28/12/1997. I'm 14 years old.

How many RP points do you have? 3

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I have done many RP's. From PoliceRP to passive OfficeRP.

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Vladimir Kyznetsov. born at 28/12/1976, Moscow

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? Because I want to have comrades in my fight against this unfair world.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? A strong soldier fighting against this wave of capitalism.

Do you know what happens to traitors? They will be tortured.

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? Yes i will, but something with Weecow in it is quite appreciated!

How many hours do you have on the server? 42 In 1 Week!

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? No bans at all!

What is your age? 16.

How many RP points do you have? 0 at this moment.

Share some of your RP experiences with us! Well, experiences i've got on this server isn't that much, but i'm enjoying every moment with interacting with people and playing at all. Also working together.. I haven't really been on other servers because i didn't like them! But i felt in love with this server instead.

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Robin (Sorry i don't like to share my backname.) Born in Netherlands, Enschede 20 November 1996

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? I really like the russian Vodka, and the accent, i love to interact with players and was looking for a Clan already (or family) with experienced people. I have seen Verenikin before and helped me on President and gave critism which i like alot from him.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? I can bring a experienced, and really active player with knowledge how to interacting with players in a good way, also i have a less bright side when people try to rob, steal or threat a family member. Overall i am a active the family player at all.

Do you know what happens to traitors? I really do know, they get kicked from the Family, killed with a AK47, and a bottle of vodka to the knee!!

LOVING VODKA!

Greetz, Weecow. (Sorry for the previous reply which was failed.)
(11-10-2012, 08:46 PM)Weecow Wrote:

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? Yes i will, but something with Weecow in it is quite appreciated!

How many hours do you have on the server? 42 In 1 Week!

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? No bans at all!

What is your age? 16.

How many RP points do you have? 0 at this moment.

Share some of your RP experiences with us! Well, experiences i've got on this server isn't that much, but i'm enjoying every moment with interacting with people and playing at all. Also working together.. I haven't really been on other servers because i didn't like them! But i felt in love with this server instead.

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Robin (Sorry i don't like to share my backname.) Born in Netherlands, Enschede 20 November 1996

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? I really like the russian Vodka, and the accent, i love to interact with players and was looking for a Clan already (or family) with experienced people. I have seen Verenikin before and helped me on President and gave critism which i like alot from him.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? I can bring a experienced, and really active player with knowledge how to interacting with players in a good way, also i have a less bright side when people try to rob, steal or threat a family member. Overall i am a active the family player at all.

Do you know what happens to traitors? I really do know, they get kicked from the Family, killed with a AK47, and a bottle of vodka to the knee!!

LOVING VODKA!

Greetz, Weecow. (Sorry for the previous reply which was failed.)

"Full name, date and place of birth: Robin (Sorry i don't like to share my backname.) Born in Netherlands, Enschede 20 November 1996"

IC means In Character. Your character isn't 15, is he?
Huh? I mean thats my real age, but i havnt seen any age for my IC.
(11-10-2012, 09:08 PM)Weecow Wrote: Huh? I mean thats my real age, but i havnt seen any age for my IC.

IC = In character. Everything below that is in character, which means your characters name, date and place of birth...
Yes sorry i understood it wrong, in that case

Full name, date and place of birth: Matthew Johnson, 3 november 2012, Evocity v33x.
So your character is an infant? Fair enough. I think you've understood the point of it anyways Smile

We'll discuss you two and my Sovietnik will get back to you soon.