Poll: What HUD Design do you like the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Soulripper's
28.57%
6 28.57%
Jamie's
71.43%
15 71.43%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New FearlessRP HUD + GUI (VOTE)
(10-06-2012, 04:40 PM)Midget Wrote: Basically the first thing I made in photoshop. lol, I stole the idea a little bit from Soul though, hope he doesn't mind.

There is no text because it would be nice not knowing exactly how much you have left if you know what you mean, makes it a little more realistic.

The long red and black bar is the petrol the one farest to the right is the ammo. And you know all the other things Tounge

[Image: 60Jof.png]

Of course, the bars only popps up when it is needed, the petrol bar only pops up if you are riding a car Etc.

If you guys like the idea I will of course improve it.

[Image: LnDQd.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • Haarek
(10-06-2012, 02:59 PM)Matt W Wrote: Done the player count bit on the board - well the clientside bit at least I still need to set it up to query the servers to check how many players

[Image: 1bXIw]

I don't understand, where the hell is this going to be used?
(10-06-2012, 04:54 PM)Adman Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 02:59 PM)Matt W Wrote: Done the player count bit on the board - well the clientside bit at least I still need to set it up to query the servers to check how many players

[Image: 1bXIw]

I don't understand, where the hell is this going to be used?

Agreed, I don't see any use of it to be honest. Unless it's a player list like it is if you press "Tab" Then It's pretty much useless.

People can easily just press ESC and check the status of the servers.

It would also just add more Lag to the server and a distraction for new players.
Bleh, Looks cool and Soul liked the idea of it. Finished now, soul can add more stats easy if he wants [Image: 1bZAy]
The following 1 user Likes Matt W's post:
  • HellShell
(10-06-2012, 04:59 PM)Matt W Wrote: Bleh, Looks cool and Soul liked the idea of it. Finished now, soul can add more stats easy if he wants [Image: 1bZAy]

Well now it looks fine, Looks pretty neat. Good idea with the other stats.
I sort of like the idea behind it, but am strongly opposed to having a large board like this sticking out like a sore thumb.

Especially if it was placed in the Nexus, it would look stupid.
(10-06-2012, 05:07 PM)Adman Wrote: I sort of like the idea behind it, but am strongly opposed to having a large board like this sticking out like a sore thumb.

Especially if it was placed in the Nexus, it would look stupid.

Can go out of the way somewhere, I'll also add an option to disable it as it's all done clientside.
Fair enough.
(10-06-2012, 04:51 PM)Jamie Wrote:
(10-06-2012, 04:40 PM)Midget Wrote: Basically the first thing I made in photoshop. lol, I stole the idea a little bit from Soul though, hope he doesn't mind.

There is no text because it would be nice not knowing exactly how much you have left if you know what you mean, makes it a little more realistic.

The long red and black bar is the petrol the one farest to the right is the ammo. And you know all the other things Tounge

[Image: 60Jof.png]

Of course, the bars only popps up when it is needed, the petrol bar only pops up if you are riding a car Etc.

If you guys like the idea I will of course improve it.

[Image: LnDQd.png]
What, it's not that bad? lol
Besides, if you want I can probably do it better if you guys like the idea. lol
We are like butterflies who flutter for a day and think it is forever.
The only problem Midget, is the size and vibrancy of it. The abundance of different and bright colours make it too distracting.

And a purely personal reason would be my dislike of designs too focused on being 'curved' or 'bubble' like. This is just my opinion of course.