(10-11-2012, 10:06 AM)Red Orchestra Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: redocheara

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53794936

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?: 200+

Real Age: i am now 14 . 30 October will be My 15 age . today is 11 October

How many bans do you have?: 7 Bans .

In-Character Information

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?: Because My dream is To be a Cameraman In reallife . It will be GREAT if i joined EvoCity News .. And i LOVE to Role Play

What position are you applying for?: i Like To apply For Cameraman

For the position of cameraman, you need to talk to George, since he is the Head Cameraman. Add him or me on Steam, and we can set something up.

Me and him are friends from a long time ..
Excellent, then you can talk to him about the details of working as a cameraman. If you have any further questions or doubts, post here or PM, I shall give out any information I can.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Red Orchestra
(10-11-2012, 05:45 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Excellent, then you can talk to him about the details of working as a cameraman. If you have any further questions or doubts, post here or PM, I shall give out any information I can.

AweSome
Since Red Orchestra is currently permanently banned, his application will be put on hold until the situation is fully resolved.
Great work George!
This looks like a great idea, got some work to do atm but I will fill in an application tomorrow.
Great stuff!
(10-15-2012, 08:53 PM)Callos Wrote: Great work George!
This looks like a great idea, got some work to do atm but I will fill in an application tomorrow.
Great stuff!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid157782

I see you have already applied for the S.A.A.
(10-15-2012, 10:04 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 08:53 PM)Callos Wrote: Great work George!
Great stuff!

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid157782

I see you have already applied for the S.A.A.

Well I shall wait and see if I get in then.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name:trouserlessliam

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:52598101

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?:300+ (I'm not sure of the exact number :3)

Real Age:17 years old

How many bans do you have?: 5

In-Character Information

Normal Information:Athletic build, friendly and inquisitive.

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?:I am applying becuase I feel that I will be a great addition to your crew, I am helpful and resoureful and able to get the truth out of the politicians and public.

What position are you applying for?:Reporter.
(10-16-2012, 10:09 AM)trouserlessliam Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name:trouserlessliam

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:52598101

How many hours have you been playing on the server for?:300+ (I'm not sure of the exact number :3)

Real Age:17 years old

How many bans do you have?: 5

In-Character Information

Normal Information:Athletic build, friendly and inquisitive.

Why are you applying for EvoCity News?:I am applying becuase I feel that I will be a great addition to your crew, I am helpful and resoureful and able to get the truth out of the politicians and public.

What position are you applying for?:Reporter.

We have to set up a meeting and see what the quality of your microphone is. I will also have to see how you handle an interview. Add George or me on Steam and we can set something up.
I am currently working on the poll results page, results will be coming soon.

Please stand by!