[Passive] EvoCity News Crew [Temporarily Closed]
[Image: on5kt.jpg]

EvoCity News
"It's more than just a City to us"

[Image: cooltext765870563.png]

EvoCity News is the number 1 news team in all of EvoCity. Investing in the best equipment available we are committed in getting the best news to you.

We broadcast from the TV Station and record stories around the city. We get opinions from people in the city and organize exclusive interviews with people in power.

[OOC] All video's are edited and uploaded to Youtube. They will then be embedded on the topic in the RolePlay section [to still be made]

[Image: cooltext765862668.png]

As said above, our studio is based at the TV Station on the outskirts of the city.

Parking:

Lobby:

Reception Desk:

UPDATE: Metal Detector:

Information/ Security Desk:

Studio:

[Image: cooltext765863818.png]

Anchorman: Reads the news. Interviews people in the studio.
[Positions available: 0] 

Head Cameraman/ Editor: Directs cameramen and edits the reports.
[positions available: 0]

Reporter: Goes out on the street to find stories, accompanied by a cameraman.
[Positions available: 1]

Camerman: Members who film using the Camera tool. Must be good at staying still and obeying orders (refer to recruitment requirements for rules).

Head of Security: Leads our security team. Make sure that only authorised people are allowed onto the set.
[Positions available: 0]

Security Guard: Follows orders from the Head of Security with the main objective to keep order in the studio. [positions available: 3]

Secretary: Looks after guests and interviewee's.
[positions available: 1]

Financial Team Member: Helps EvoCity News make money through advertising and also advertises the station.

[Image: cooltext766888308.png]

Anchorman: ¤|doomdude1|¤
Lead Cameraman/ Editor: GeorgeTheBoy
Reporters: TrevorRat, Theomenz (part-time)
Cameramen: Bradley, Adam
Head of Security: Bigtoe[AP2S1]

[Image: cooltext766051739.png]

EvoCity News was founded by GeorgeTheBoy, ¤|doomdude1|¤, and Adam. We currently are employing 10+ people but are still open to applications. If you are thinking about applying please take a couple of minutes to look through our recruitment rules:

• Known to be good at RP
• Able to work with other members of EvoCity News' team
• Have a decent record (Not known to CDM/RDM etc regularly)
• Able to follow orders
• Active on FL servers
• Clear sounding microphone
• Good English Grammar
• 15+ years or older
• You need to have at least 40 hours of playtime on CityRP
• Patience and non-aggressive
• No recent bans, maximum of 8 bans in total
• Being member of Fearless
• Cameramen MUST have FRAPS and know how to compress videos and upload them to file sharing websites. All videos must be in HD
[Updated regularly]

If you would like to apply please use the application form below:

Code:
[size=large][b]Out of Character Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[b]Steam Name: [/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]How many hours have you been playing on the server for?:[/b]

[b]Real Age:[/b]

[b]How many bans do you have?:[/b]

[size=large][b]In-Character Information[/b][/size]
[hr]

[size=medium][b]Normal Information:[/b][/size]

[b]Why are you applying for EvoCity News?:[/b]

[b]What position are you applying for?:[/b]
I thought clan like this will never happen
I love the description, purposes and the fact that you actually gonna upload it

Wish your clan luck!
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
(09-16-2012, 01:06 AM)Tomorrow Wrote: I thought clan like this will never happen
I love the description, purposes and the fact that you actually gonna upload it

Wish your clan luck!

Thank you very much. We want our EvoCity News to become a well known passive clan. We will be uploading the first News show soon Cheese
I cannot believe it. This clan actually looks amazing! You have clearly invested a lot of time and effort into, firstly, making images such as the logo at the top, I love it!
You also made several, incredibly professional looking builds, I love your studio.
I've done a little news reporter roleplay before, but nothing of this magnitude.
Seriously guys, keep up the great, passive work you're doing here, perhaps recruit some members and you could become official!
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
This is a Great Clan !! Personnally, i love your Studio. It's awesome!

- Deleted, StillAlive -
[I'm sorry about the spoil of your reputation]

As i said before, your clan is awesome! Keep going in this way and you could become Official fast !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
For gods sake stop acting like no other clans may have copied something.
Of course your requirements are similar, it's because they're the ones everyone uses.
TLH, Semper Fi, FUMUKU, Evocity Bank Syndicate all the big clans has had pretty much the same rules. They're really just standard issue.

Your incompetent posts has been deleted since they're spoiling a fresh clans reputation, Mclane.

ONTOPIC: Incredibly nice looking clan guys. You've clearly put in a lot of effort and I wish you the best of luck with the RP.
The following 7 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • Termin, Generation, GeorgeTheBoy, Fultz, Adman, Mr. Flaminator, Spartanjunior
(09-16-2012, 07:50 AM)Adman Wrote: I cannot believe it. This clan actually looks amazing! You have clearly invested a lot of time and effort into, firstly, making images such as the logo at the top, I love it!
You also made several, incredibly professional looking builds, I love your studio.
I've done a little news reporter roleplay before, but nothing of this magnitude.
Seriously guys, keep up the great, passive work you're doing here, perhaps recruit some members and you could become official!

Thanks for your awesome comment. It took a while to create but we were building rooms simultaneously, so it didn't take as long as we thought it would.

(09-16-2012, 07:55 AM)Generation Wrote: This is a Great Clan !! Personnally, i love your Studio. It's awesome!

- Deleted, StillAlive -
[I'm sorry about the spoil of your reputation]

As i said before, your clan is awesome! Keep going in this way and you could become Official fast !!

Thanks, we're dedicated to making this work Smile

(09-16-2012, 10:04 AM)StillAlive Wrote: For gods sake stop acting like no other clans may have copied something.
Of course your requirements are similar, it's because they're the ones everyone uses.
TLH, Semper Fi, FUMUKU, Evocity Bank Syndicate all the big clans has had pretty much the same rules. They're really just standard issue.

Your incompetent posts has been deleted since they're spoiling a fresh clans reputation, Mclane.

ONTOPIC: Incredibly nice looking clan guys. You've clearly put in a lot of effort and I wish you the best of luck with the RP.

We had no intentions to copy other clans but the rules should be the same for each one. Thanks for clearing things up, and for your nice comments. Especially coming from an admin Smile
Thank you for the support guys, hope to see you in-game, perhaps do an interview?
I wish the clan good luck and a good and fun RP.

Always welcome to the city. Finaly something to watch as I turn the TV on.
Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Altoria's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Great looking clan!

One thing though. In the Rankings add your members in the ranks they are. It lets us know who is apart of this clan.
The following 1 user Likes Fultz's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy