FearRP Explanation
I'm merely here for discussion and out of respect for both parties, it would seem that both parties are in the wrong. If he really hit him without reason then OP would be in the wrong. However, in my opinion I still think FearRP should apply as he is tied up and as said in my previous comment.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
DVN also makes a good point
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • DVN,
I consider myself quite good with rules and I would definitely say this is FearRP breaking.

If you watch, he is tranq'ed and he STILL gets up and continues to run even though there is a gun which shoots 7.62 round aimed at his head. This is mean't to be realism, hence the 'FearRP'. No way in real life would you do anything as foolish as this and just carry on running.

I have no idea how this was denied, the only thing I can think of is NightHawk and Hitman are in cahoots because it's not just my opinion that thinks this is FearRP other mods/admins do also.

Edit: I have just finished watching the whole thing. How the fuck is this not FearRP? This is blatant FearRP and should be dealt with accordingly.

https://gyazo.com/e32649919ef7eb662f51a6c519fa4381

note the first time he has broke FearRP either.
The following 3 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Awestruck, Coded Brain, SourLemon
Yeah if I get knocked out by a cop with a baton and i wake back up at gunpoint its fearrp so idk how this would not be considered fearrp.
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Coded Brain
(09-22-2015, 02:59 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:  
If you watch, he is tranq'ed and he STILL gets up and continues to run even though there is a gun which shoots 7.62 round aimed at his head. This is mean't to be realism, hence the 'FearRP'. No way in real life would you do anything as foolish as this and just carry on running.

Not only that, the guy on the wall that was tranqing him at the beginning of the video had an AWM on him also.
Thank you for your reply.
(09-22-2015, 03:47 PM)DanManC Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 02:59 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:  

Not only that, the guy on the wall that was tranqing him at the beginning of the video had an AWM on him also.
Thank you for your reply.
It's fine, this is honestly the worst rule breaking I have seen in a long time. I am currently looking through old ban requests that have been approved like this.  I am sure I can catch something that Is like this where somone has been banned for FearRP.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Coded Brain
He clearly broke FearRP - There's no excuse around it.

I personally would like to see the report on Hitman be re-opened if it hasn't already been.
[Image: 8UtzdI4.png]
The following 2 users Like aDisabledDeer's post:
  • Awestruck, Coded Brain
(09-22-2015, 02:37 AM)Hitman Wrote: FearRP was reinstated farther down the road when a police officer tazed me in the tunnel on the way to Big Bill Hell's

Is getting tranqed not the same as getting tazed in terms of fearrp? The tranq and the tazer have literally the exact same affect.
The following 1 user Likes SourLemon's post:
  • Awestruck
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Other 1 Point
Try not to bring up threads that have been denied, you may get your post locked by and Admin or Super Admin.
[Image: XLnyw5R.jpg]
Edward John Smith is my idol!
Some say that the Titanic would be a sinking ship, but it just left the criticizers at dock and hit an iceberg.

Original signature idea made by Grub edited to fit my account (Added this to abide by forum rule 3e.)
TBH I think BR would be approved if it was reviewed by some other admin. The only reason why it was denied is because Hitman and Admin are *cough* buddies *cough*
The following 3 users Like Prosto's post:
  • aDisabledDeer, Awestruck, Coded Brain