Who helped you most when you first joined FL?
I first joined FL with my IRL friend Sammerh (<3 you Sammy). After I hit like 20 hours I stopped though.

Then, I came on one day and joined "blackwatch" and yeah I played more or less everyday since then. Although no offense to the members it was fairly mingey and im glad I got out when I did.

Other than that my main man Wood was the one who got me to RP more <3
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Wood
Ciryl and myself joined FL at the same time so we kind of figured things out together.

The people who have done the most for me on Fearless are Jamie, Enzyme, DoomDude, and Grub.
The following 1 user Likes GeorgeTheBoy's post:
  • Enzyme
Anyone who had ever banned me, as well as WorldWideCoffee (Great guy)
I can mention a few off the top of my head.

Greed, Doctor Interscrub, Chocolate Labrador, Sammerh and more.

I remember arresting Doctor Internet and then getting a lovely song on the radio played for me. Ah this is it!

Gotta go with Mr. Snow (Raptor <3), James:3 (Now banned), and Qerhem. All of them let me play with them and money farm my way to my first BMW at only 70 hours <3

Other than that, Black watch, though they were mingey, and Burnett.
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • Nyander
(11-19-2014, 10:22 AM)Barkles Wrote: I first joined FL with my IRL friend Sammerh (<3 you Sammy). After I hit like 20 hours I stopped though.

Then, I came on one day and joined "blackwatch" and yeah I played more or less everyday since then. Although no offense to the members it was fairly mingey and im glad I got out when I did.

Other than that my main man Wood was the one who got me to RP more <3

[Image: 0mYYR.gif]

I'll feel terrible for this as I can't remember the lad who always played cop and made me want to RP, but creds to him. I'll have to go with Link and Myfloodify. Both of these and Estleback finally got me into passive RP and I really enjoyed it. Vauld and Termin also improved my RPing. Vauld did a President RP with me and Termin did the first Vault RP I'd seen.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Man started playing with 2 friends then met a bunch of people! Owned a mob called the cutmores with a lot of members. Was really fun roleplaying that and owning V2P ( didn't know other maps existed ) I guess the first people that really helped me get on track was SpartanJunior and GeorgeTheBoy who taught me more about the server, met spartan about a week or so before he became mod and pretty sure I met George the day/week he became mod. Then I just found great people like Venom, DigDug and more that I roleplayed with a lot!
The following 2 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, dig
BR threats helped me. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

It was Aviator back when he was staff. I was pretty much on my own back then, no one really helped me because I ha previously read the Guide to RP. Anyway, Aviator helped me when everyone was in a huge Moshpit and I was caught in the middle.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I remember speaking to equaliser and Jan on a couple of occasions back in 2011 and an old admin called Lani who invited me into my first clan called The Marketers(we didn't do shit), but apart from that I don't really remember my fl "early days".
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • equal