Who helped you most when you first joined FL?
I'm sure we all remember when we first joined Fearless.

We were the people who the experienced players doubted knew how to RP.
We were the people who either minged, or followed the rules by the word.
We were the people who could never quite escape the pit of $10,000 or less.

Truly, started at the bottom, now we're here.

So I'm opening the discussion of asking you all: 

Who helped you when you first started playing?

Anonymous350 - You showed me the basics, and helped me set up VAC. Gave me my first dress, which I'm never going to sell. :3
ChickenFeet - Gave me a tour of V2D.

Anonymous Admin, who I never remembered the name of - I was walking to the villas on v2d, having no car, and the noclip-ed past me, stopped, came over to me and gave me my first car: Golf MKII, Red. If this is you, please say so I may thank you. :)

So to all of you, thank you. I've missed a lot of people, but you 3 really helped me in the beginning. 

Boy, I cannot remember.. Whoever it was I believe they were non-staff, they basically played with me a bit until I had enough hours to go cop and
roleplayed as cop for awhile, they taught me some of the important rules while we patrolled around.

Whoever it was, thanks.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The guy who helped me the most would probably be, MikeyTheFox.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Guy who helped me out the most was beflok id say. Always being calm about everything.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Probably Rolorox. Joined around the same time and RPed together a lot.
The following 1 user Likes Venom's post:
  • Rolorox
[SeN] [FL:RP] Sgtbender200

taught me how to make money,

[Image: kbsrat.jpg]
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
The following 4 users Like DrunkPuto's post:
  • GRiiM, Suarez, James_Gaff, Nuka
Beflok and MikeyTheFox.
Mikey gave me $20k when I was starting out, and Beflok gave me my first few RP Points and gave me feedback on my roleplays.
Other than that, I was pretty much a sole RPer for a while until I met Laurenz.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I earned my first RP-point along with Wood, thanks to our window washing RP. After that I played alot with Link.
McFlurry helped me a lot when I first joined, he taught me almost everything.
Jonesy and Joykill had both of their hands over me when I was a new member of fearless.

Jonesy taught me how to role play, getting out of rule conflicts ( not not in a bullshit way more in what you're saying ;) and just how to act against other users. It really helped me out a whole lot trough all my five hundred hours of fearless.

I once got my ass out in some bad trouble on the forums. Fearless is the first gamer forum ( what so ever ) I've ever been on so clearly had no clue that there where basic rules and further ( I was a kiddo so yeah.. ) I got suspended from the forums permanently but Joykill ( AS THE ONLY ) asked to help me out and I accepted he's offer. I got unbanned and I've never broke a rule ever since.

Joykill and Jonesy made a game changer for me. Whenever a new member joins again. You can might put your faith in their hands.