[CLOSEDl] Blue Suns
(Teehee. Dont blow it)
-Update on the activity today-

We decided to make a small base in the Slums area to conduct our...activity.
The first President was a really nice and friendly person willing to negociate a no-fire contract with us. After the next one came in power, all hell broke lose. In stead of bribing a patrol officer, one of my people splattered his brain in front of a withness. We fortified and waited the attack.

There were a total of 4 Waves of attack, but none was powerful enough to defeat us.

We decided in the end to pay the mayor a visit and hang him for betraying us.

(He raged a little but he had it coming "OOC) |UKSG|The Enemy Snipaah: and then paramedics not working for goverment but
for rebels
(OOC) Ruxandra: We payed more")

This is the start for the Blue Suns. We base our decision on mutual agreement and battles in honor.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Clan under trial for RDM accusations.
***All relationships between the Blue Suns and The Monolith are off and to remain that way until some big changes happen***
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • Lawrence, Strom
(06-15-2011, 09:11 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: ***All relationships between the Blue Suns and The Monolith are off and to remain that way until some big changes happen***

What relationships? We never signed any treaty...
Credit goes to Jamie.
Well you had proposed one, and that is miles away at this point, along with anything else good that could possible happen... is this a clan or the set for another Jason movie?
(06-16-2011, 10:04 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Well you had proposed one, and that is miles away at this point, along with anything else good that could possible happen... is this a clan or the set for another Jason movie?

Crank 3?

*** Dr. Noobias facepalms

I suppose so, yeah, sure. I see you missed the point, but thats alright. :3
Right.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Suggest adding Steam aliases to roster.