[CLOSEDl] Blue Suns
-General introduction:

The Blue Suns are a "private security organization", in reality a mercenary outfit, operating in the Slums of Evocity. The Blue Suns have a reputation for being both discreet and ruthlessly efficient, and as such charge a sizeable fee. They were founded by Ruxandra Mason.

Blue Suns mercenaries often have a tattoo of a blue sun somewhere on their body. During high-risk jobs, the tattoo would be removed with an acid wash to prevent them being identified, then reapplied once the job was finished.

[Image: mbigyq.jpg]

At the moment our small but efficient clan consists of 5 very able people. Hopefuly this is a start of future perfection.

Current HQ: Due to low economy we are currently situated in the Slums area. Hopefully in time, the size of the clan and economy will allow us to expand into buying the whole slums street.

Ranks:

Informant: - Can handle assignments to the Mercenaries and above or supply information and be rewarded. This does NOT make you a member of the Blue Suns.

Recruit - They're New. Before they officially join the clan, they must be in at least one clan battle/raid.
Mercenaries - They Are Basic Members, Their Skill In Battle Has Been Increased.
Operatives - Highest normal member rank. If someone gets this rank, he Starts a squad. He Picks 2 Newcomers Or Mercenaries, And gives name to own team.
Elite - Experienced Operatives reach this rank. They are allowed to make squads of 3 people and take up special assignments.
Commander - Can be second in Command if the leader is away.
Centurion - The leader's personal bodyguard. The elite and most unbeatable person. Rarely someone gets promoted to this rank.
Leader - Founder of the Blue Suns, Takes care about the clan, recruits, Kicks useless members.

Special Ranks:
Negociator - Negociates and handles the Faction's affairs internally and externally. Valuable asset to the team.

Application Format:

General Information...
*Name:
*SteamID:
*Hours Played:
Current Money:

Note: Fields marked * are mandatory to be completed.

Abillity questions...
1. You were just assigned to defend the base while your team-mates go outside with some business or on a mission. Suddenly a cop comes inside and asks you to let him in. What is your reaction?

2.You see one of your team-mates at gunpoint in the middle of the street by a rival gang. What do you do?

3.One of the high-ranking officers gave you an impossible assignment. There's no way you can finish it alive and threatens to demote you if you don't do it or fail at it. What do you do?

4.Someone is pointing a gun at you, demanding a sum of money. What do you do?

5.You are one of the high-ranking officers and the President calls you to his office. He subliminally imposes that a small ammount of money my turn his look away from the trouble you may cause in the future. What do you decide to do?

Pledge...
-Do you pledge to fully support your team-mates at all cost?-

Roster

Ruxandra Mason - STEAM_0:0:15331114 - Leader

Andrew 'The Shadow' Drake - STEAM_0:1:19096214 - Commander

John 'Nev' Nevada - STEAM_0:0:13387077 - Negociator

Marius 'Mar' Kristiansen - STEAM_0:0:28102925 - Operative

Roger 'Molotov' Hemingwell - STEAM_0:1:24293676 - Officer

William "Pimp" Sheffield - STEAM_0:0:17413603 - Operative

Yarin Avisidris - STEAM_0:1:30975146 - Recruit

[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Declared official.
Mass Effect fan, eh?

Edit1: Also, you might want to take your Steam IDs off the page.. They aren't top security information, but I still wouldn't go around giving them out.

Edit2: Killjoy that was your 1000th post. o.o
Heh Good that it's declared official ;]
That Slums Bastion was AWESOME!
(06-13-2011, 03:37 PM)Faustie Wrote: Mass Effect fan, eh?

Edit1: Also, you might want to take your Steam IDs off the page.. They aren't top security information, but I still wouldn't go around giving them out.

Lol, i just remembered Blue Suns from ME2 xD
Blue suns were present in Mass Effect 1 and 2. They were an elite faction which I always loved thus the reason I named our clan that way.
I will be making alot of upgrades to the slums bastion to be legal and "impenetrable". ^^

-Applications coming soon.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Just be scared and ready to flee when Thane and Shepard come..
(06-13-2011, 04:30 PM)Faustie Wrote: Just be scared and ready to flee when Thane and Shepard come..

Shephard will be banned for Punchwhoring!! xD
Credit goes to Jamie.
I got some name for ranks (and more ranks, obviously.)
Recruits - They're New. Before they officially join the clan, they must be in at least one clan battle/raid.
Newcomers - They Have Proven That They Are Ready For The Battle.
Operatives - Highest normal member rank. If someone gets this rank, he Starts a squad. He Picks 3 Newcomers Or Mercenaries, And gives name to own team.
Co-Leader - Takes the lead when Leader is offline, Has Big Respect Among Blue Suns.
Leader - Founder of the Blue Suns, Takes care about the clan, recruits, Kicks useless members.
Traitor - Everyone, who betrayed or deserter is on this list. For every clan member they are Wanted DEAD.
If you dont like anything, then say.
(06-13-2011, 04:30 PM)Faustie Wrote: Just be scared and ready to flee when Thane and Shepard come..

It's just a big stupid jellyfish
(06-13-2011, 04:58 PM)Drako Wrote: I got some name for ranks (and more ranks, obviously.)
Recruits - They're New. Before they officially join the clan, they must be in at least one clan battle/raid.
Newcomers - They Have Proven That They Are Ready For The Battle.
Operatives - Highest normal member rank. If someone gets this rank, he Starts a squad. He Picks 3 Newcomers Or Mercenaries, And gives name to own team.
Co-Leader - Takes the lead when Leader is offline, Has Big Respect Among Blue Suns.
Traitor - Everyone, who betrayed or deserter is on this list. For every clan member they are Wanted DEAD.
If you dont like anything, then say.

Edited and slapped. Thank you! xD
(06-13-2011, 03:37 PM)Faustie Wrote: Mass Effect fan, eh?

I need the SteamID's to prevent infiltrations in my clan. I can easily compare them with the members online to prevent inside jobs. ^^
Credit goes to Jamie.