New Taxi Model
Isn't there a Mercedes model that could be used?

Just change the colour to 'tan' and stick a taxi sign on it .

[Image: taxi-2.jpg]
A update will come soon with a new Taxi (I think). Made by our very own modeller.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(05-20-2013, 04:58 PM)Termin Wrote: I'm afraid I will have to discontinue this, as I am getting far too many bugs and glitches while making vehicles.
(05-24-2013, 06:19 PM)Termin Wrote:
(05-20-2013, 04:58 PM)Termin Wrote: I'm afraid I will have to discontinue this, as I am getting far too many bugs and glitches while making vehicles.

Too sad..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
-Support.
+Support here is an example of the Car+A small idea of mine
Maybe we can have an animated thing on top of it like u gotta pay taxi to put ur advert on hes car taxi driver got to type /AdvertiseTaxi BMW [When u type bmw the picture of the car wil come up] 900k Call-Demonic [So obvisoly if u type a Space a new Frame on top of the taxi will open up] Max frames is 3?
[The - Will count as a space for in 1 frame]

[Image: pwu.gif]
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
(07-16-2013, 10:44 PM)Demonichell Wrote: +Support here is an example of the Car+A small idea of mine
Maybe we can have an animated thing on top of it like u gotta pay taxi to put ur advert on hes car taxi driver got to type /AdvertiseTaxi BMW [When u type bmw the picture of the car wil come up] 900k Call-Demonic [So obvisoly if u type a Space a new Frame on top of the taxi will open up] Max frames is 3?

[Image: pwu.gif]

HOLY SH*T PLEASE GIVE US THIS!!
The following 1 user Likes CombineMetroCop's post:
  • Demonic
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=34263
Anyway, +support.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
+support
I'm tired of the taxi model, I think we need a change.
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Good idea but i think the main reason people don't drive it is because IT DOESN'T TURN!!! which needs to be fixed ;p