New Taxi Model
Title of Suggestion: New Taxi

Description: We should get a new Taxi in the CityRP servers, why? The current taxi models just don't fit the RP style of which the server is in, there are more modern cars in the server then cars from the 1950s, I think it's time fearless should download or make their own custom taxi model.

Why: Some people don't like to be a taxi driver for a reason, one of them is the model, and i totally agree on that. The model also dosen't fit the modern style the server is in.
Wrong suggestion sub-forum. This is the place for suggestions for our Minecraft server.
(05-15-2013, 12:10 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Wrong suggestion sub-forum. This is the place for suggestions for our Minecraft server.

lolwut? It specifically says CityRP and talks about the cars there... I think it's in the right spot.
EDIT: Sorry, read that wrong. Thought you said this BELONGS in the MineCraft sub forum.

Anyways, +support. It doesn't really fit the era Fearless kinda aims for.
It would be nice to see a 'New York style cab' in CityRP. If you can provide us with a model to replace the current cabbie, then I will support this.
Regards,
aviator
Moved.
+ Support
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
TDM made nice tax,i but well don't see much need for it.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Victorinox
+Support
Make it a crown vic or something like it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Awesome idea.

+Support