Ban Request - Toxic & Undead Hynes
Yeah but you lied about a gun.This is not the only point,you also failRP.
Also last thing i want to say is that as an officer you cant have your job named FBI,CIA,NSA or UTC or wearing suits because it's failRP,also for SS it's failRP wearing suits.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...69&page=12

(03-04-2013, 02:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: SS can wear suits if it matches their RP roles.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
A lot of admins have told me that wearing suits are SS is failRP anyway,these are my last words,i'm not arguing any more with you,so read these carefully : You cant lie for guns,you cant change your job as a cop to NSA,CIA,FBI or UTC and wear suits and well it did match to your RP Role but you didn't take it off after you random arrested me.That's all i have to say about you and your friend there.
(03-27-2013, 12:32 PM)Mr.Dragon GR Wrote: A lot of admins have told me that wearing suits are SS is failRP anyway,these are my last words,i'm not arguing any more with you,so read these carefully : You cant lie for guns,you cant change your job as a cop to NSA,CIA,FBI or UTC and wear suits and well it did match to your RP Role but you didn't take it off after you random arrested me.That's all i have to say about you and your friend there.

Kid's trying to give me life lessons. Wonderful.

Sounds an awful lot like backseat. Stop typing, Seriously. You're not an admin, you don't know shit from dick, you aren't able to make those decisions, and even if you were you'd get such an ungodly amount of flak from the community from such bias judgment calls you'd resign on your first day.I'll bet that everyone that reads this (aside from you and your bud, Shox I think it was) agrees with me.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you enjoy minging about on the server and annoying the living shit out of passerby.

In my past yes i minged,but now i have changed and i wont say anything else,wont argue with you cause you are not a man to argue with.Say what you want i'm talking with you for many reasons.You may know more things than me,but i don't care,i am not stupid.You piece of disrespectful ****.You do minge around too,everyone of my friends know it.Who is minging now? You!I won't receive any other words from you.
(03-29-2013, 12:26 PM)Mr.Dragon GR Wrote: In my past yes i minged,but now i have changed and i wont say anything else,wont argue with you cause you are not a man to argue with.Say what you want i'm talking with you for many reasons.You may know more things than me,but i don't care,i am not stupid.You piece of disrespectful ****.You do minge around too,everyone of my friends know it.Who is minging now? You!I won't receive any other words from you.

You're still minging. I am not a man to argue with because I'm winning this one right now. I think you are an idiot that thinks his arguments hold ground. If there is one disrespectful prick, it's you. God, I hope you don't talk to your parents that way. I'm sure your friend shox knows it, but you should also know that my friends have earned my respect, one way or another. You haven't and my attitude towards you reflects as such. Thank you for receiving my words like a hypothetic loser. Now that you're done with making bad and off-based arguments, an admin is free to close the thread.

We argued for only 10-20 minutes on the server...you don't know me,and the disrespectful prick is you here,even on the server you were.I'm not minging,you are.I saw you many times breaking rules,like before i post this BR and to remind you,i'm not making off-based arguments,you are making off-based arguments,also you and your friend did break rules.So yeah,now it's admin's choice if it will get approved or denied.My argue with you is done.
Toxic, do you mind explaining one thing?

Quote:[18:39:41] Toxic (STEAM_0:1:25930701) Dropped 1 weapon_mad_mp5
[18:39:46] Toxic (STEAM_0:1:25930701) picked up weapon_mad_mp5 - Toxic (STEAM_0:1:25930701)
[18:39:47] Undead Hynes (STEAM_0:0:23371144) gave Toxic (STEAM_0:1:25930701) $1000
Then in that case it was a misunderstanding, and I apologize for it. I gave Undead an MP5 as promised after this whole thing was over.