Your ''first''
I got my first one from Ruxandra , 'Court RP'

I heard a gun shot in the apartments , so I knocked on Ruxandra's door and asked her to open.
She refused so I knocked even more. She reported me to the president as I was was disturbing her.
We went to court and had a discussion , ending up with me getting demoted.
my first point ....
awarded by narcotic - playing the song heart of courage - two steps from hell
(02-11-2013, 03:21 PM)The Chaos Wrote: my first point ....
awarded by narcotic - playing the song heart of courage - two steps from hell

Which was still unfair.
I got my first RP point from Shadow for a RestaurantRP. Termin was the manager, Birdie the waiter, and I was the chef.
Well, my first RP point was with SoulRipper !

I was doing a Doctor RP for Umbrella Corporation.
Soul came to my hospital and he was doing a heartattack, so I gave the first help aid and I was saying :

1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... Start again ... 1, ...

It was fun!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
My first was a little girl in an alleyway... yes... I started to move down with little sweeties in my palm calling out... oh wait.. wrong first?

As for my first point? Can't remember, I have too many.

Lel check my sig
The following 6 users Like Adman's post:
  • GhostRider, Humla, Generation, Flux, aviator, HellShell
(02-11-2013, 04:34 PM)Adman Wrote: My first was a little girl in an alleyway... yes... I started to move down with little sweeties in my palm calling out... oh wait.. wrong first?

Lel check my sig

Nope. Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
(02-11-2013, 04:34 PM)Adman Wrote: My first was a little girl in an alleyway... yes... I started to move down with little sweeties in my palm calling out... oh wait.. wrong first?

Lel check my sig

173 RP points and 100,000,000$+

I smell cheater

*jealous face*
Well, since I got my first RP point the other day I might as well share.

Shadow, Beflok, Narcotic, Hostage, Scene and me had a mafia RP. We were a mafia family called Massino that had an restuarant with a backroom where our meetings were held. We RPed for around 3 - 4 hours and had a kill count of "only" 3. I gotta say, this was the best mafia RP I've been in yet.

Beflok was the one dealing out the points.
Why are you asking me things I don't know? ._.

The oldest one I remember was for good taxi RP from Andreas.

I setup a taxi driver service and wasn't getting any customers, Andreas came along and wanted me to give him and his friend a ride to the lake. I managed to get there with only 1 CDM.