[E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [CLOSED]
** A letter was left in EMIT's mailbox. **

Dear owner of the EMIT.

I am flattered by your request for an alliance, and as your first alliance, but unfortunately, I have to say no.
This has several reasons:
-You are working with the government, what we don't want. We don't want to be arrested;
-Your organization isn't strong enough, yet.
-We currently don't need alliances.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Simon J. Berry.
GB Underground's Owner.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
I'd like to thank trouserlessliam for doing an awesome RP with me and Ne0 for accepting me as a unevaluated field leader.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • trouserlessliam
It might be next to impossible for me to RP with Ne0. When its 8 AM Over in my side, Its 9 Pm ( Close enough ) On his side of the world.
(12-22-2012, 12:55 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: It might be next to impossible for me to RP with Ne0. When its 8 AM Over in my side, Its 9 Pm ( Close enough ) On his side of the world.

Is okay, i sleep at 5 Am Smile Or if i feel like sleeping early then maybe 3
Yes. But how about when i have school? When i get back from School, 3pm. Your sleeping by then. Now im in winter break.
It looks really, really good.
I especially like the "operational" pictures you've posted, it's easy to see that effort has been put into this.

Good luck and keep it up!
The following 3 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Ne0ster, trouserlessliam, Nuka
Steam Name:AwsomeDawg
Hours spent on the server: About 100 - 150
Roleplay Points:1-2 ( Not Sure )
Number of Bans: 0
Why do you want to join the Clan? Because it will be a great chance to roleplay.
Name: Jone Bosty
Why can you bring to the organisation? Great ally and a good shot and im best with rifles ( SMG, Assault rifle, Sniper Ect.
Which position do you wish to apply for? Any, i dont mind if i am Field or something like that.

Yours Sincerely
AwsomeDawg

(PS: I know how to spell AWESOME, i made this acount a bit of time ago)
(12-22-2012, 08:15 PM)AwesomeDawg Wrote: Steam Name:AwsomeDawg
Hours spent on the server: About 100 - 150
Roleplay Points:1-2 ( Not Sure )
Number of Bans: 0
Why do you want to join the Clan? Because it will be a great chance to roleplay.
Name: Jone Bosty
Why can you bring to the organisation? Great ally and a good shot and im best with rifles ( SMG, Assault rifle, Sniper Ect.
Which position do you wish to apply for? Any, i dont mind if i am Field or something like that.

Yours Sincerely
AwsomeDawg

(PS: I know how to spell AWESOME, i made this acount a bit of time ago)

Accepted as a field member. Add me on steam, Ne0ster
I hope Passive doesnt become the abandoned and neglected side of the clan.
**A message is posted on the noticeboard**

After further discussions and observations from the leadership of E.M.I.T, We have decided to promote Nukabomb to permanent field leader. Nuka has proven to be a good leader and is able to work well in groups. However, further improvements can be made.
Positive points
-handles leadership well and gives clear and easy to follow instructions.
- Definitely works well in two man teams, eager to see how he handles a larger group.
Negative Points
-Makes small mistakes (using the wrong radio)
-Eager to ambush a target without studying alternate entry/exit points.
-Not that active

Conclusion: Has a good leadership character, but needs to brush up on infiltration skills if he is going to lead a team.

Congratulations on your promotion Nuka, we hope you will do well with this post. And we hope you will become more active after recieving this promotion. You now have the permission to accept member application into the field unit. However, the member has to meet the clan requirements.