[E.M.I.T] Evocity Military Intelligence Taskforce [CLOSED]
Lightbulb 
- All Information Deleted -
*A letter arrives on your table
Goodevening EMIT,
It has come to my attention that you are needing contacts. Vector Inc would like you to be the first in the Clan 'alliance' system. This will mean that you will have to co opertate with different clans to get a job done quickly and efficiently Ie eliminating gangs that fail to comply. If you accept, our two clans will carry out important missions together hopefully recruiting many members on the way and possibly getting more clans into the alliance. If you deny on the other hand, no harm will be done and we will leave you alone. Being allies and being in the alliance are two seprate things. Firstly, being allies is personal therefore you can be enimies with another of our allies. Moreover in the alliance you will not be able to attack other clans. Please consider this offer carefully.
- Steve Burwin
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(12-18-2012, 04:30 PM)Link66 Wrote: -snip-
**A Letter is sent back**
Hello Steve, i have read your invitation into Vector Inc's Alliance System. Unfortunately, i have to turn down your request. I see very little members in your clan, and i have none in mine. Both of us will not benefit from the alliance. I will reconsider this invitation when the both of us have at least 5 members. Thank you for your time.
-The E.M.I.T Headquarters
UPDATE
Changes made to the thread. Refer to the updates
section for more information.
*A Man Hands out a flyer outside the Nexus*

My my..Good job with making this page. Very professional.
The following 1 user Likes Reefanis's post:
  • Ne0ster
size=x-large]
**An application sheet was sent to the office**
[/size]
[align=justify]OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] CookieMasterz
Hours spent on the server: About 170
Roleplay Points: None
Number of Bans: 1. Its 24 hours.
Why do you want to join the Clan? It seems pretty intresting, Having a passive side and an aggressive side. Also all of my clans are inactive.

IC Information
Name: Joe Biden
Age 25
Why can you bring to the organisation? I am a Decent Rper, I am a good shot, but i Rarely use guns, unless im told to do so.
Do you have any experience that can be beneficial to us I am a good Rper, I only resort to violence in last resort, but im also good with a weapon.
Which position do you wish to apply for?[/align ] Passive. If you would rather me on agressive, then go ahead.
(12-21-2012, 12:57 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote: size=x-large]
[/size]
[align=justify]OOC Information
Steam Name: [FL:RP] CookieMasterz
Hours spent on the server: About 170
Roleplay Points: None
Number of Bans: 1. Its 24 hours.
Why do you want to join the Clan? It seems pretty intresting, Having a passive side and an aggressive side. Also all of my clans are inactive.

IC Information
Name: Joe Biden
Age 25
Why can you bring to the organisation? I am a Decent Rper, I am a good shot, but i Rarely use guns, unless im told to do so.
Do you have any experience that can be beneficial to us I am a good Rper, I only resort to violence in last resort, but im also good with a weapon.
Which position do you wish to apply for?[/align ] Passive. If you would rather me on agressive, then go ahead.

Your Application has been accepted. You shall be appointed the office leader since you are the first to join. Please note that you have to be active on forums as well as in game. Your position shall be temporary, it will be fixed when you have RPed with either me or assistant head in game. Welcome to the team Joe Biden.

OOC Information
Steam Name:[FL:RP Wizard
Hours spent on the server:143
Roleplay Points:0
Number of Bans:0
Why do you want to join the Clan? Why do you want to join the Clan? Because I Feel it would be fun, Exicting Overall A Great RP!
Timezone: GMT +11

IC Information:My characters name is Chelsea Smith,she is 24 years old, she has brown hair, green eyes and wears a black Silky dress, she has worked as the Presidents Accountant, a Special Service and also the president. She Takes pride in her work, she will Do a job and do it right the first time, Failure is not a option. She is very skilled with Office work as well as out in the field, all Up a very skilled Women. She was born in EvoCity and will most likely die in Evocity, she has a younger brother named Taylor Smith he is twenty two years old.
Name: Chelsea Smith
Why can you bring to the organisation? I'm Good with Guns, And A Expert Bomb Defuser.
Do you have any experience that can be beneficial to us I've been a Special Service for years, then Headed to Head of special service, also been a Accountant
Which position do you wish to apply for? Any
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
**An application sheet was sent to the office
Hey im Karma
I have been playing FL for a long time now and i extremely enjoy the services they give me to play the game ! Wink**

[align=justify]OOC Information: Have been playing FL for a good time now and like to play it, i m a good RP player and i do alot of RP with [FL:M] Zealord and other moderators and admins and i am an elite person i am committed and like to obey bosses orders and will be committed to the server !
Steam Name: (Karmaloop/skandicee947)
Hours spent on the server: (200-300 Don't know exactly)
Roleplay Points: (1)
Number of Bans: (1)
Why do you want to join the Clan? (Because it looks a great clan and gret to RP with! )
Timezone (UK Timezone)
IC Information
Name: (Leo - nelson "newcastle" carter)
Age (21)