PAYDAY: The Heist
(12-15-2012, 03:48 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 09:43 AM)Narcotic Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 11:17 AM)Astrid Wrote: It's like minecraft, with guns and crafting, and free roam. I give it a -5/130

But seriously, don't waste your money on it, it isn't that good.

Perhaps you should try playing with others as a team.

I have, it still kinda sucks. I get bored of using the same gun over and over for a million years waiting to unlock a new one.

Buy the Wolf Pack, you'll get an AK.
(12-10-2012, 11:17 AM)Astrid Wrote: It's like minecraft, with guns and crafting, and free roam. I give it a -5/130

I have, it still kinda sucks. I get bored of using the same gun over and over for a million years waiting to unlock a new one.

Are you a wikkle CoD kiddie then?

You need to work to get s***.
I would say buy the wolf pack the AK-74 is beast. Its so good when fully upgraded.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(12-15-2012, 05:54 PM)Ghost_walker Wrote: I would say buy the wolf pack the AK-74 is beast. Its so good when fully upgraded.

You still need to work to get it. XD

IF YOU LOG-INTO PAYDAY NOW, YOU GET THE END OF THE WORLD MASK FOR FREE!!!

Well ill be playing some payday when i get home from my last day of school today so if anyone wants to do some Robbing feel free to add me on steam or something.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I play this game off and on when I get the urge to RDM minge kids on fearless. I feel this game is a good outlet for me as opposed to getting banned for going on a minge killing spree. I'm just past lvl 100 and tend to do Overdrill runs over anything else. Nothing like a 30 minutes gunfight to wear out my anger issues. I just recently bought the game for Carnage so he could have a good outlet too. Hit me up on steam if you want someone who knows how to work as a team and lay things down constructively.
(12-29-2012, 04:10 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I play this game off and on when I get the urge to RDM minge kids on fearless. I feel this game is a good outlet for me as opposed to getting banned for going on a minge killing spree. I'm just past lvl 100 and tend to do Overdrill runs over anything else. Nothing like a 30 minutes gunfight to wear out my anger issues. I just recently bought the game for Carnage so he could have a good outlet too. Hit me up on steam if you want someone who knows how to work as a team and lay things down constructively.

Bitch, I WAS DOING THE 2 HOUR OVER DRILL BEFORE YOU WHERE EVEN BORN.
(12-15-2012, 04:12 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

You need to work to get s***.

lol
(12-29-2012, 12:22 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(12-29-2012, 04:10 AM)Jokhah Wrote: I play this game off and on when I get the urge to RDM minge kids on fearless. I feel this game is a good outlet for me as opposed to getting banned for going on a minge killing spree. I'm just past lvl 100 and tend to do Overdrill runs over anything else. Nothing like a 30 minutes gunfight to wear out my anger issues. I just recently bought the game for Carnage so he could have a good outlet too. Hit me up on steam if you want someone who knows how to work as a team and lay things down constructively.

Bitch, I WAS DOING THE 2 HOUR OVER DRILL BEFORE YOU WHERE EVEN BORN.

I doubt you were doing it before I was born. How old are you? 12 or 13 Cheese
I got it. It's been awhile since I played so I want to get back into it. Do u guys have wolf pack too?