PAYDAY: The Heist
Hey!

I was thinking, how many does actually play the game? I remember giving it to Verenikin.

Does anyone have an interest in playing while we communicate on TS3 or something like that, so we can complete the missions and earn some levels?
LOLWAT, I COULDNT HEAR YOUR OVER THE EPICNESS OF MY LOCARD MASKS.
[Image: 118px-Locard_Dallas.png][Image: 117px-Locard_Hoxton.png][Image: 123px-Locard_Wolf.png][Image: 114px-Locard_Chains.png]
(12-09-2012, 09:39 PM)Warior135 Wrote: LOLWAT, I COULDNT HEAR YOUR OVER THE EPICNESS OF MY LOCARD MASKS.
[Image: 118px-Locard_Dallas.png][Image: 117px-Locard_Hoxton.png][Image: 123px-Locard_Wolf.png][Image: 114px-Locard_Chains.png]

Someone seriously did play that bank mission with the secret..
I have the game and have interest of playing with you guys.
(12-09-2012, 10:35 PM)TheShizzle Wrote: I have the game and have interest of playing with you guys.

Great dude! Hit me up.
(12-09-2012, 10:13 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 09:39 PM)Warior135 Wrote: LOLWAT, I COULDNT HEAR YOUR OVER THE EPICNESS OF MY LOCARD MASKS.

Someone seriously did play that bank mission with the secret..

YEP, AND NOW I HAVE THOSE MASKS PAYDAY PLEBEIAN

(JK, Caps FTW, But seriously, I have the masks)
Is the game any good? I saw a poster somewhere in town, whats the game like? I would you tube it, but I'm at work today.

Is it free roaming? Or set missions?
I would be interested in playing with some of you guys (since my regular groupe just stopped playing it). If it's any help last time i played i think i was around level 100+ something.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(12-10-2012, 09:27 AM)Gareth Philp Wrote: Is the game any good? I saw a poster somewhere in town, whats the game like? I would you tube it, but I'm at work today.

Is it free roaming? Or set missions?

Set missions, And someone put that poster up for a troll mask.
It's like minecraft, with guns and crafting, and free roam. I give it a -5/130

But seriously, don't waste your money on it, it isn't that good.