Cruel Children Make School Bus Monitor Cry From Verbal Abuse
Considering my age, this is one of the most saddening things I have seen. It is just people the same age as me, but in a different country behave so badly... It does not even describe it! Just. I am running out of words.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • Blonde
I'm unable to see how people can do this? I would never in my life do such a thing and I would feel extremely bad afterwards. Some people just amaze me...
The following 1 user Likes Moisty's post:
  • TC224
I've bought a Baseball bat just for situations like this, Kids betta run..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
After seeing how much they raised for her, I laughed at the comments the kids said 'Look at your poor ass' 'Tell me where you got your purse so I can know how poor you are'

She will be laughing and rolling at then since she will have more money than them little b*stards could ever dream of.

[Image: REqYt.png]
The following 2 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Crownguard, Grub
Those kids got big problems. /b/ is already after them. Those f***ers deserve it.

What little knob eaters
The only thing that sustains me is my satanic lust for rep
Has anyone sat down and got kids side of the story? Lets be realistic here guys. How many times have you made fun of a teacher or someone? Everyone has at one point, the only difference is, most of you don't have the balls these kids do, to sit there and say it to her face... They called her fat. So what? most of you are sitting here saying they should die? So because they call a lady fat they should die? because i bet no one here was made fun of someone! Maybe these kids are just jerks, But before we jump to the conclusion that they should die, I say they should give there side of story.
[Image: SEYlcy8.png]
The following 1 user Likes ryan!'s post:
  • earl
Those who bully have problem themselves, always.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • equal
Usually have daddy problems.
(06-22-2012, 08:42 PM)ryan! Wrote: Has anyone sat down and got kids side of the story? Lets be realistic here guys. How many times have you made fun of a teacher or someone? Everyone has at one point, the only difference is, most of you don't have the balls these kids do, to sit there and say it to her face... They called her fat. So what? most of you are sitting here saying they should die? So because they call a lady fat they should die? because i bet no one here was made fun of someone! Maybe these kids are just jerks, But before we jump to the conclusion that they should die, I say they should give there side of story.

Their side of the story?
I'm guessing it goes:
Hey! This bus ride is boring. Who can we make miserable to make ourselves feel better? Oh, there! The bus monitor is perfect since she can't say anything back!