Cruel Children Make School Bus Monitor Cry From Verbal Abuse
Thumbs Down 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAgti_2uziA

Never in my life have I ever been so offended by watching something to the point of wanting to rip through my computer screen to put these disgusting children in their place, after seeing this.

The poor woman that is being completely tortured in the video is Karen Huff Klein, a 68-year-old bus monitor for the Greece Central School District in Rochester, NY. According to an interview with Democrat and Chronicle, she said that since she's hearing impaired, she didn't hear a lot of the vile hatred that flew out of those kids' mouths as they said it. However, she did hear it all after she watched the clips. The hardest thing for her was hearing the one kid tell her that her children should kill themselves, because her own son took his life 10 years ago.

On Today this morning, she stated that she hopes the students are punished, however not one of them has apologized to her. She has worked for the district for over 20 years and has been a bus monitor for 3. Despite this atrocity, she plans to continue to work in the school system, because she says "not all kids are evil". Yeah right, after seeing this it was automatic birth control for me because if my child ever uttered words like this, or associated with scum children like the ones in this video - I would disown them completely.

Whats your thoughts about this?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
That's kids who ride the school bus for you
The following 1 user Likes Slick Rick's post:
  • earl
Retards the kids are retards.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
If i knew these kids, i would rip them apart. I fucking hate those kids, that thinks that the more they get, the cooler they are. F*** them.

Burn dem with fire.
I am not joking when i say i would fucking kill those kids...That is just disrespectfull as hell. I am seriously woundering if their parents haven't teached them to respect people.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Wow. Just wow.... *sigh*
Makes me proud to be raised the way i was.

Looking at these kids, They should be shot.

Oh and of course, this has to be from NY.

Can anyone make this state look nice? ;-;
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Grub
(06-21-2012, 07:59 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Burn dem with fire.

(06-21-2012, 07:54 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: If i knew these kids, i would rip them apart. I freaking hate those kids, that thinks that the more they get, the cooler they are. F*** them.

4chan already did.

These kids should just indeed be shot. And not just once.
I feel sorry for the woman.

Also there is a part2 video, where you can see the face of 2 (I believe) kids that were doing this.
2 little 12 year olds.. (no offense ;3)

But she handles... Pretty well. In "part2" she yells at one of them and he obeys.

Anyway, this is a really sad video in my opinion... She gets interviewed, and you can really see she's having trouble with it in the start of the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668AQoumzWo

EDIT:
Actually, these kids made her rich.
(06-21-2012, 09:32 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 07:59 PM)Sharkie Wrote: Burn dem with fire.

(06-21-2012, 07:54 PM)Tingfinder Wrote: If i knew these kids, i would rip them apart. I freaking hate those kids, that thinks that the more they get, the cooler they are. F*** them.

4chan already did.

These kids should just indeed be shot. And not just once.
I feel sorry for the woman.

Also there is a part2 video, where you can see the face of 2 (I believe) kids that were doing this.
2 little 12 year olds.. (no offense ;3)

But she handles... Pretty well. In "part2" she yells at one of them and he obeys.

Anyway, this is a really sad video in my opinion... She gets interviewed, and you can really see she's having trouble with it in the start of the vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668AQoumzWo

EDIT:
Actually, these kids made her rich.

Shoot them?

Stuff that.

Somebody should scalp the fuc*ers...