Poll: Do you have hope for 33x?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, but only if there will me admins
63.89%
23 63.89%
No, hope is totally lost Sad
13.89%
5 13.89%
33x? Naw i'm more of a 2v guy, admin invested and nice Smile
22.22%
8 22.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

33x gone to shit
StillAlive I think I love you.

Heart
Can't even fish on this server while feeling safe, and I don't know how many times i have been crowbar'd, or been RDMed by goverment jobs for no reasons (without getting enough proof). I have more or less given up on v33x.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Flux
see this i find funny really how the admins censor peoples post and warn for speaking your mind. Once again thanks for proving a point StillAlive.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(05-29-2012, 08:49 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: see this i find funny really how the admins censor peoples post and warn for speaking your mind. Once again thanks for proving a point StillAlive.

See

(05-28-2012, 08:02 PM)Dylan Wrote: You have no "Freedom of speech" in here, you are legally on someone else's property, not public area. This, being a private institution can enforce any rules it wants to, if you enter and make a profile. If a rule would be "Shut the *** up, if you dare talk bad about V33X" they are totally within their right to remove you if you break that rule.
(05-29-2012, 08:49 AM)Ghost_walker Wrote: see this i find funny really how the admins censor peoples post and warn for speaking your mind. Once again thanks for proving a point StillAlive.

Your argument is fallacious, you are basically saying that saying:
"f*** n****** those goddamn watermeloneating bastards" or "f****** jews, stealing all of our money, HITLER WAS RIGHT", or "f*** Ghost Walker, his opinions and views are so f****** backwards that he ACTUALLY BELIEVES HE CAN SAY WHAT HE WANTS IN HERE! I call for immediate execution".

But you aren't allowed, you are on someone else's e-property, there are rules for being on this property, if you break them you will be punished, now is that so hard to understand?
This is about admin issues on v33x. Not insulting.
If the insulting continue I will close this topic.
I recently downloaded v33x and I loved it. I prefer it to V2D since its bigger so it can fit in the things V2D lacks (houses, hospital, parks, fire station, etc.). However it also lacks players which I find strange and prevents me from playing since its not really enjoyable with only a few players. I really do hope it gets back into control and becomes more civilised and more people will start to join.
You forgot the 'yes period' poll option.

Be lucky you aren't trying this in some backwards dictatorship.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I truthfully have been avoiding v33x because of all the constant annoyances on there. But truthfully it hasn't been too good on v2d lately either. The level of newer players is rising rapidly. It is getting harder and harder to be dealt with.

Ban request don't really help most of the time because a large amount of the people that get on the server to just RDM or CDM the whole entire server do not care if they get banned in a couple days. They had their fun while doing it and will go to a different server the next day.

All everyone can do now is just try to avoid those people which is not that hard because of the size of v2d and v33x.

There are not to many solutions to the matter at hand currently. So everyone just has to live with it for the time being.

-Fultzy
Yeah, fuck that server, just joined for 15 minutes, Cops and SS randomkilling everybody, every car in the street was Mass CDMing on purpuse, and several proppushers and propkiller roamed the city as well, im very tired of this server getting so little attention from the admins, i called for help several times with no result. I think people on that server should get a larger ban when they are CDMing or other ways of destroying the RP essence.

-RAGE
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator