MEGA Corporation
(06-08-2014, 05:11 PM)CephDaBeast Wrote: -Snip

Congratulations,
you have been accepted into the stage 2 process of recruitment.
This will include a trial of MEGA Pawn Shop and interviewed by all the governing team.
Please add me ([FL:RP] Unholy) and the President ([FL:RP] Barkles) on Steam to arrange a time.

Other will be dealt with by Jeff Dinosaur.

[Image: 8YS2x.png]
Managing Director
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

Exclamation 
Resignation
Hello everyone today 15/06/14 I, Ivan Tempski has announced my resignation, after days and hours of thinking I have made up my mind to leave this great clan, MEGA.
The reason for leaving is due to inactivity and lack of interest in this clan.
I hope to stay in touch with many and I wish everyone good luck in the future.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Important (OOC)

Hello
as you probably know, I've been inactive, as has MEGA, this has been for a couple of reasons but mainly because at the moment i'm ill, and not in the best place mentally and physically, therefore i will be returning to form in the next few days, just please bear with me, i need a break from FL so i can come back refreshed.

this does to some respect have things to do with the current situation on FL, but it is mostly just because after a year of solidly playing, im not enjoying myself as much as I should be, and I don't want to be running this like it's a chore. So I think it's in our best interest for us all to have a bit of a holiday, let me think things through and then the people that want to be part of this, and don't mind me taking this time will still be here.
WE ARE NOT CLOSING

I will be back as soon as I can

thanks for your patience

Barkles
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 3 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Jordy, [VL] Sammerh, Ivan Tempski
posting for a friend
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [VL] Sammerh

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:55593568

How many hours do you have on the servers?:377

How many hours do you play weekly on the servers?:About 50ish (I think)

How many RP points do you have?:0

How many bans do you have?:2

How many blacklists do you have?:0

Real Age:15

In-Character Information

Personal Information:Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan was a professional drummer, And very talented. On the 8th of may 1997, He decided to quit after many failed attempts at 'Scoring Big' His band only played in their garage and were never appreciated, Until one day, He decided to end it, He moved to EvoCity in search of a new life and quickly found one, He joined an organisation known as Blackwatch Corporation. He quickly rose through the ranks and became Brigadier General until one day, The General had left and gave rightful ownership to Jimmy,After a few year, Blackwatch gained back it's reputation after being hated, But Jimmy and his Co were disgusted at what they saw and closed down the Private Military, And here he is now, Applying for a job at one of the most trusted corporations on earth, MEGA.

First Name:Jimmy

Middle Name:'The Rev'

Surname:Sullivan

Nationality:British

Date of Birth:28/6/89

General Information:

Previous occupations:Ex-Owner of Blackwatch Corporation

Rank/positions in said employments: General

Experience of management/leadership: Yes/No:As stated

References/people we can contact(OOC - Steam name/FL name):Genesis

Why are you applying for MEGA corporation?:Because i am Ex-MEGA and wanted to return after closing blackwatch

Why should MEGA corporation pick YOU and not somebody else?:Because i have great manegment skills and make decisions easily, I can also take control of tough situations appropriately and professionaly.

What division are you applying for?:Retail

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:Yes i do, I used to work at a Internet cafe just inside the Tides Hotel, I was working front desk

Thanks for taking this is consideration and hope to see you in-game!
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, [VL] Sammerh
Sorry i didn't post this myself, i had account issues and will start posting more often
Kind regards
Sammerh

Updates

Recently MEGA have been reviewing all our applications and we have finally who has reached stage 2 of the application process the successful applicants are as follows:

- Reefaz
-Sammerh (previous Employee)

Also welcome
-FrostieBuilder, we see a bright future for them in MEGA as a security trainee

Plus we have been thinking about who will lead the security devision and help develop it further, as such we have decided to make Rain Head of Security we wish him well in his new role!

More events to be announced very soon!
Thanks,
[Image: xQlwhll.png]
[/size]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Could you update me on the PM I sent when you have time? Thanks
(06-22-2014, 02:31 AM)Rain Wrote: Could you update me on the PM I sent when you have time? Thanks

I'll PM you back very soon, just working through it Wink
Updates!

Hello
As part of MEGA's new reformation, we need to streamline our members into Active, "Inactive" and "Away" this is so we can work out who we can depend on to be there when asked, ready to take on new projects and help develop MEGA further as a super-power of global commerce

The difference between the 3 groups (Active, Inactive, Away) are as follows

Active: available and willing to come and help whenever possible for them

Away: Wants to be active but cannot due to other commitments: School, work etc. they will be given leave for as long as they need, then when they feel then can become active again, they will be placed in Active.

Inactive: A distinct lack of interest in MEGA, not usually on for projects, and does not supply a reason for absence, contributes little. If grouped as this you need to do one of 3 things
1. Improve your performance greatly and help more often when asked
2. give a reason for inactivity and asked to be moved into "Away" until you can return
3. if you have lost interest in MEGA, FL or Gmod as a whole, please leave MEGA so we can move on more effectivly, going out honourably is seen well in our eyes, and if you were to reapply we would look more favourably upon you

Failure to do one of those 3 things will result in contract termination and you will be fired.

As well as posting this here, I will put it on the steam group, and message links to all members, so you have no reason not to know about this.

New projects are being developed and posts will follow very shortly

thank you

The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • mgdwszx
(06-23-2014, 01:38 PM)Barkles Wrote:
Updates!

Hello
As part of MEGA's new reformation, we need to streamline our members into Active, "Inactive" and "Away" this is so we can work out who we can depend on to be there when asked, ready to take on new projects and help develop MEGA further as a super-power of global commerce

The difference between the 3 groups (Active, Inactive, Away) are as follows

Active: available and willing to come and help whenever possible for them

Away: Wants to be active but cannot due to other commitments: School, work etc. they will be given leave for as long as they need, then when they feel then can become active again, they will be placed in Active.

Inactive: A distinct lack of interest in MEGA, not usually on for projects, and does not supply a reason for absence, contributes little. If grouped as this you need to do one of 3 things
1. Improve your performance greatly and help more often when asked
2. give a reason for inactivity and asked to be moved into "Away" until you can return
3. if you have lost interest in MEGA, FL or Gmod as a whole, please leave MEGA so we can move on more effectivly, going out honourably is seen well in our eyes, and if you were to reapply we would look more favourably upon you

Failure to do one of those 3 things will result in contract termination and you will be fired.

As well as posting this here, I will put it on the steam group, and message links to all members, so you have no reason not to know about this.

New projects are being developed and posts will follow very shortly

thank you

Really excited to contribute to the next project. Yay for MEGA! Cheese
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
The following 1 user Likes mgdwszx's post:
  • Barkles