Battlefield 4 Gameplay!
(03-27-2013, 08:03 PM)Midget Wrote: The only thing I don't really like is how it just cuts straight to the driver seat when you enter a car, Etc. They made scenes for that in BF3, they should've done it in 4 too.

That's cause all vehicle sections in BF3 SP was scripted, the first car with the MG was not. (Just like to say I didn't watch the whole thing cause it was too painful to watch, the guy playing was just too shit)
The following 2 users Like GunFISH's post:
  • Haarek, Verenikin
(03-27-2013, 08:03 PM)Midget Wrote: What do you mean by extension pack, it doesn't look like the same at all, the graphics are much better, either your eyes are fucked up. Or you just can't see it.
And don't take to fast judge of the story either.
The only thing I don't really like is how it just cuts straight to the driver seat when you enter a car, Etc. They made scenes for that in BF3, they should've done it in 4 too.

You've seen 17 minutes of it and you already judge it. It's different, trust me.

Its still in development, i am pretty sure they will add it Smile
Looks really good! I doubt it'll be the same as BF3, and even if it will be I'd still buy it and play it because BF3 was a brilliant game!
(03-27-2013, 08:03 PM)Midget Wrote: What do you mean by extension pack, it doesn't look like the same at all, the graphics are much better, either your eyes are fucked up. Or you just can't see it.
And don't take to fast judge of the story either.
The only thing I don't really like is how it just cuts straight to the driver seat when you enter a car, Etc. They made scenes for that in BF3, they should've done it in 4 too.

You've seen 17 minutes of it and you already judge it. It's different, trust me.

The graphics really do look almost the same (except for perhaps the short part in the RHIB in the water), and I wasn't talking about the story at all, I couldn't give less of a shit, you don't play FPS games for the singleplayer, you play for the multiplayer.

It'll be just like one big expansion pack for BF3, I don't see which kind of new features they can add.

And the fact that the dude who was playing this was pure shit didn't help either. He's probably some stupid console player.
Quote:-
snip-

It'll be just like one big expansion pack for BF3, I don't see which kind of new features they can add.

And the fact that the dude who was playing this was pure shit didn't help either. He's probably some stupid console player.

This is only the very first trailer, so just keep in mind that the game is still in development and there is still a lot of things that need to be done.

My guess is that it will be released around November
What I was saying is that they might gonna act like CoD, becoming mainstream and release an uncompleted game every year.
(03-29-2013, 09:03 AM)Victorinox Wrote: What I was saying is that they might gonna act like CoD, becoming mainstream and release an uncompleted game every year.

I can see that coming, especially from EA
* Dr Tomorrow points at Dead Space 3
(03-29-2013, 10:58 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(03-29-2013, 09:03 AM)Victorinox Wrote: What I was saying is that they might gonna act like CoD, becoming mainstream and release an uncompleted game every year.

I can see that coming, especially from EA
* Dr Tomorrow points at Dead Space 3

Dead space 3 is not made by DICE.

Battlefield is, so don't expect it to be bad because of a game that they did not even make...
BF 3.5
DICE made a good job with the graphics. But to play the game you will have to update your gaming rig alot more. Tejbz said something about that they had 4 graphics card when they made the gameplay live for invited people. I'll stick to BF3 for now.
RIP in Pepperonis.