Battlefield 4 Gameplay!
Howly fak its here Cheese

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8HVQXkeU...r_embedded#!
The following 2 users Like TheCorperal's post:
  • Verzyn, Victorinox
Well, all the sounds, the graphics, and most other stuff looks like BF3. I'm afraid that BF4 will become just one big expansion pack for BF3.
The following 1 user Likes Verenikin's post:
  • Humla
Brilliant.... simply brilliant. I can't wait to play this GAME! BF3 was such a good game and hopefully this one is even better!
Looks decent, but might turn into the same case as with like MW2 and MW3, or should I say MW2.5.
undefined
(03-27-2013, 06:03 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: undefined

Looks like the bug has hit you...
(03-27-2013, 04:05 PM)Victorinox Wrote: Looks decent, but might turn into the same case as with like MW2 and MW3, or should I say MW2.5.

I'd say BF3 had enough flaws, and you expect them to come with a diffrent engine every game?
I don't see BF turn into CoD, they'll spice it up.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Don't worry people, if you look closely, DESTRUCTION IS BACK Cheese
What do you mean by extension pack, it doesn't look like the same at all, the graphics are much better, either your eyes are fucked up. Or you just can't see it.
And don't take to fast judge of the story either.
The only thing I don't really like is how it just cuts straight to the driver seat when you enter a car, Etc. They made scenes for that in BF3, they should've done it in 4 too.

You've seen 17 minutes of it and you already judge it. It's different, trust me.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Battlefield 4, this time 10 times as blinding as Battlefield 3!
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme