Why your in-game name?
(02-06-2013, 07:59 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Those are some really stereotypical surnames lol. Borshov, Kremnev. I got a lot of friends from Russia. None of them got surnames like this.

Btw. I always thought that Stross is somekind of musician

These are my friends surnames really c:

And yep
There are few musicians but not very famous ones with that surname :p
well my current in-game name might be john smith which is not the name i RP with it was just because i wanted to be another character for a evening.

Anyway the name i use for serious RP is
Alexander 'North' Nord. And as for why well. Alexander is a name i just really like the North part is because the last name being Nord (swedish for north) and i chose Nord because it's a shortened version of my real last name which is Nordstrand (meaning north beach directly translated to english)
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

My RP name in pretty much everything i take part in is Carthusia Malkrin, made it 4ish years ago for EVE online.

The first name itself is a reference to Hanford Peter George la Salle Carthusia, the Aegis 7 colony overseer from Dead Space. While the last name is just a reference to my city/clan back in Star Wars galaxies, Malkaris

[Image: 345375-20803-126508-1-dead-space_super_medium.jpg]

[Image: Ha7i2wX.jpg]

This is my EVE Online Character.

Dosnt he just look like the happiest guy in the world?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Adam - My IRL name

Shepard - Mass Effect.
bump, want to see more reasons!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Super creative, Google.
Luigi-I love this first name. I know it's stupidly common, but i just put it as my first name.
Avanea- Primarily a made up name combined from several fantasy RPG games.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
Corvo Ryan

Corvo came from Dishonored, Heard the name and thought it was awesome; One of the best games I've played also.

Ryan came from Role-playing on the server with Andreas, We were brothers.
I simply like Spanish names.
I like having the nickname 'Hammer' when I'm role playing. Also Italian name , right?