Why your in-game name?
How and why did you choose your current in-game name?

I choose mine because my first name is Viktor and my middle name is Dennis! Tounge
Simple as that Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Well, my second name is Dimitri, and the Surname "Kamenevsky" is just something I chose (Kamen (камень) is stone in Russian, and -evsky/-evski is often used for Russian surnames)
Well, mine (as can be seen in my signature) is actually the last name in the series. When first I started playing, I took NLR quite seriously. Every time I died, I changed my name. It eventually led to Robert "Jimmy" Rodgers, the last of the Rodgers family, primarily a police commander.

I just liked the sound of it...
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Floodify, Nuka
(02-06-2013, 06:54 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Well, mine (as can be seen in my signature) is actually the last name in the series. When first I started playing, I took NLR quite seriously. Every time I died, I changed my name. It eventually led to Robert "Jimmy" Rodgers, the last of the Rodgers family, primarily a police commander.

I just liked the sound of it...

wow... you really took the NLR serious... z)
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Donald Tusk is a polish prime minister, thief, crook and nothing more to add.

And why?
For money!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Floodify
Jake 'Tomorrow' Stross

Taken from other game characters
This all matches my character description

Jake (full name Jake Hawkfield) - Underhell Mod, A young, just married, lost/never had his parents, very skilled with ballistics knowledge (ex Swat member)

Tomorrow - self explanatory

Stross (full name Nolan Stross) - A dead space movie and game character, very calm, intelligent, big knowledge in genetic science, very much afraid for his life (main aspect of character is Fear RP), but still brave for some serious, big steps, works alone
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Prosto
Well, my current name is just an alternative for Cornelio Valentino Catalano.

Why Catalano? Well, back in 2011 I had a huge break from FL due to being permanently banned for a terrible mistake of mine. When I got back I was alot more mature and Friendly, SoulRipper rewarded me with the last name "Catalano" which is basically a name that goes waaay back in FL's history. However the family seems to be dying. Therefor I decided to change character into Ottaviano De Esposito who is just another stereo type Sicilian Mafia type.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Stephan Bandera Ukrainian nationalist and leader of "Organisation of Ukrainian Nationalists" during ww2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(02-06-2013, 06:50 PM)DubpleRW Wrote: Well, my second name is Dimitri, and the Surname "Kamenevsky" is just something I chose (Kamen (камень) is stone in Russian, and -evsky/-evski is often used for Russian surnames)

I'd rather say -ev, -in or -ov is more commons used for Russian surnames

Medvedev, Stalin, Vlasov, Semenov, Ustachov, Yusupov, Kremnev, Sudakin, Bor'shov

But well, yeah, there are quite a few surnames that use -evsky/-evski
c:
Those are some really stereotypical surnames lol. Borshov, Kremnev. I got a lot of friends from Russia. None of them got surnames like this.

Btw. I always thought that Stross is somekind of musician