Little fixes topic
Can we do something about killing sleeping/tripped people? i.e. player ragdolls are no-collided with hulls.

Speaking of tripped, add a /trip command.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(02-07-2011, 06:19 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Can we do something about killing sleeping/tripped people? i.e. player ragdolls are no-collided with hulls.

Speaking of tripped, add a /trip command.

This would make /sleep obsolete. Maybe make /sleep regen your hunger or health.
/sleep requires the user to wait ten seconds. /trip can be used for roleplay situations where /sleep just won't work.
(02-07-2011, 07:00 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: /sleep requires the user to wait ten seconds. /trip can be used for roleplay situations where /sleep just won't work.

People would not use /sleep if /trip was available. Unless it had perks, like hunger or health regeneration.
(02-07-2011, 07:47 PM)Storm Wrote: Unless it had perks, like hunger or health regeneration.

This is a silly idea. If in real life someone gets shot a few times, and are hungry ... they can't just have a nap and be healed and full of food ...
(02-07-2011, 09:53 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Yesterday
- Clothes now buyable in normal store.

Why is there no black suit with a tie? Only black ones without a tie -.- .

- Unable to run when hostaged/arrested.

Thanks for that!

And an other suggestion of my own:

You should be able to knock a person out and hancuff him when he is on the ground. This should reduce that running away from a arrest warrant.

And when you are in your car you should be able to turn your cars engine off to safe petrol. So you can stay in your car and wait for someone without wasting your petrol.
You can't sit down on your passenger seat if your car is locked. If you unlock it you are at the driver's seat. But if you can turn the engine off that would be unnecessary.

Thanks
(02-07-2011, 07:55 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: This is a silly idea. If in real life someone gets shot a few times, and are hungry ... they can't just have a nap and be healed and full of food ...

Then there isn't much point in the /trip, either that or remove /sleep altogether.

(02-07-2011, 08:16 PM)Storm Wrote: not much point in the /trip, either that or remove /sleep altogether.

I agree theres not much point to /trip. But /sleep can have some RP uses.
/sleep heals players slowly. 50% slower than Paramedics.
/trip is instant, but it doesn't heal.
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Strom
(02-07-2011, 09:11 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: /sleep heals players slowly. 50% slower than Paramedics.
/trip is instant, but it doesn't heal.

Maybe a longer heal time than that but I would like this implemented.