Fearless Forums
Little fixes topic - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+---- Forum: Finished (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Little fixes topic (/showthread.php?tid=2056)

Pages: 1 2 3

Little fixes topic - SoulRipper - 02-07-2011

Since the server is down, I have time enough to do fixes and little suggestions. Do you have spotted a bug or do you have a tiny suggestion (so not a whole system) that isn't in other topics, write it down here. Good chance that I will script it.

This is already done: (I will add the fixed I did here.)

2 days ago
- Clothes now buyable in normal store.
- Instead of briefcase you see your suit now in inventory.
- Clothes are inside briefcase when dropped.
- The car spray gives you a new color instead of a random one.
- Respray sound more realistic.
- Loading page speed improvement. Table to CSS3.

Yesterday
- Added new rules, suggested by Killjoy.
- @ command disabled since Gmod update broke it.
- Injection needle now has timer too.
- Flare smoke removed.
- Knockout wake-up stick replaced by Taser gun.
- You can't spawn a car inside buildings anymore.
- Unable to run when hostaged/arrested.
- Ability to turn on/off the engine with /engine command.

Today
- Added car alarm when vehicle get's lockpicked.

RE: Little fixes topic - Killjoy - 02-07-2011

*Add the 5 minute part in writing to NLR in rules.
*Specify random raiding in rules, raiding president for money or because you don't like speed limits is insufficient.
*Specify Fear RP in rules. When in gunpoint, one does not pull out a crowbar and storm the person targeting him.
*Get rid of KO stick, give knock out function to tazer. Regular police baton to function as a weak melee weapon.
*Firearms should do more damage. In real life, a bullet to the head from a Glock is equally lethal as one from a Desert Eagle.
*Use HL2 crossbow model for Tranquilizer Gun, then the darts and stuff would make a bit more sense.
*Health kits and Health Vials take time to heal. The healing item that BMD sells doesn't have a timer yet.
*The stamina restoring item that BMD sells should have a timer like health kits.
*Equipped weapons should start with 0 ammo, not even 1 bullet. I've seen lots of people equipping snipers, firing one bullet, holstering and then equipping it again, thus shooting without wasting ammo.
*Make dropped gas cans unignitable. If people need to start fires, they should use molotovs, as the higher price would lower the amount of random fires started.

RE: Little fixes topic - Sniperwolf - 02-07-2011

(02-07-2011, 11:05 AM)killjoy Wrote: *Equipped weapons should start with 0 ammo, not even 1 bullet. I've seen lots of people equipping snipers, firing one bullet, holstering and then equipping it again, thus shooting without wasting ammo.

This. Definitely. To stop those /holster abusing random tranq lovers.

RE: Little fixes topic - Strom - 02-07-2011

Fix the bug where you cant sit on a chair without getting suck in pretty much every building, and the car spawning doesn't work properly outside rebel spawn

RE: Little fixes topic - CaveSquirrel - 02-07-2011

There is a bug with the Minivan, if you go out of the car you're stuck in the carroof.

RE: Little fixes topic - Skaara Dreadlocks - 02-07-2011

The thirdperson view on the Toyota Supra is underneath the car after driving for a while when the newer version of the thirdperson view is active. Also with cops cars and firetrucks. On some cars, it's under the car when driving off the road, but is suddenly back at the original place if you drive onto the road again. VERY annoying.

(02-07-2011, 12:26 PM)Storm Wrote: Fix the bug where you cant sit on a chair without getting suck in pretty much every building, and the car spawning doesn't work properly outside rebel spawn

EDIT- I forgot to say please Cheese

RE: Little fixes topic - Sniperwolf - 02-07-2011

(02-07-2011, 03:59 PM)Storm Wrote:
(02-07-2011, 12:26 PM)Storm Wrote: Fix the bug where you cant sit on a chair without getting suck in pretty much every building, and the car spawning doesn't work properly outside rebel spawn

EDIT- I forgot to say please Cheese

You know there's a button ... called 'Edit' ... it lets you Edit.

Tounge

(02-07-2011, 04:41 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You know there's a button ... called 'Edit' ... it lets you Edit.

Tounge

I pressed that lol, didn't work out the way I intended it to.

RE: Little fixes topic - tYn0_SK - 02-07-2011

(02-07-2011, 01:49 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: There is a bug with the Minivan, if you go out of the car you're stuck in the carroof.

Hummer too. I really hate this bug on my hummer