A replacement for 1 car.
+support for Rocks idea
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
(10-08-2013, 11:07 AM)DarkN00b Wrote: BMW M3 E92
Because i love BMW's i suggest this car to be replaced with Ferrari or Lotus.
[Image: CE5FDDC80B1900462248AE0B4BDDC33AFF09EF5F]
Yes bmw Heart
(10-23-2013, 04:00 PM)cookie0810 Wrote: In my opinion, there is no better choice for a new car!

Agreed?

~Cookie
Is this supposed to be a joke? But I laughed so hard every time he crashed
Not sure if mentioned, but i think a SWAT van for the SRU would be awesome, ive seen em on some PERP servers and they look amazing. and to make it so not the entire SRU team had a SWAT van each, make it so only SRU sergeant can spawn it.

If something needs to be replaced( i dont see why, i dont think any one would be bothered downloading a bit more content) id say the ferrari, it gets stuck EVERYWHERE.
Definetly A pickup truck or a van with more then 4 seats.

That would also be nice if a 4 door sports car would be added, Since all of them have only 2 seats.
(11-30-2013, 08:11 AM)Guy0544 Wrote: Definetly A pickup truck or a van with more then 4 seats.

That would also be nice if a 4 door sports car would be added, Since all of them have only 2 seats.

+Support
However the Hummer has 5 seats
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I think what fearless needs in general is a Armored money transporting car, I mean we have banks on all of the maps ( I think so atleast ) the roleplay possibilities are endless!
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
(11-29-2013, 02:09 PM)Ryder Wrote: It is a bit to big for like v2d, it would be a mess when to many people start driving that thing.

There is already an allowance made in the rulebook for crappy drivers . You only have to look at the number of blacklists that are given out .
I dream of replacing the Ferrari with a Dodge Charger, and maybe have a police version as well
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
A pickup truck would be nice!