[Unofficial] The Lucchese Family
**Letter dropped off by the Don of Santorini.**

Dear Don Lucchesse,

This letter is not a way of me saying "f*ck off with the allies stuff". i am writing to you to bring to attention that your clan members have failed to see that we are a Ally, and just insulted my Family and My trusted underboss. So what I am saying is.. We are now going to be a neutral ally, if you want to add that to the letters, feel free.

I am not going to become a full Ally again until we get a letter stating the reason of such behaviour.

Dictated But Not Read
Don Santorini
Thank you for telling me that. Let me just get in the game and see what my members are doing. Oh wait I CANT please tell your "trusted underboss" to stop spaming my chat about a problem he started. The only reason why there is a problem is because your 5 year old second in command is taking every thing we say as a threat. This seems to be a minor problem. If one or two of my members threatens your clan please try to work it out with those people instead of complaining to me. If you can't work it out then talk to me. I have seen no effort of your clan trying to work it out with my members. Sorry for my grammer I am on my cell phone.
You thought that was an insult?
(04-05-2013, 04:50 PM)lukebran Wrote: You thought that was an insult?

Well saying every thing you say I take as a threat and you calling me a 5 year old, I do take as an insult. Now lets end the flame war.
I am not ending an argument just because you have nothing else to say. Admitting that you lost the argument isn't so bad.
(04-05-2013, 04:58 PM)lukebran Wrote: I am not ending an argument just because you have nothing else to say. Admitting that you lost the argument isn't so bad.

I have much more luke. I just don't know why should I be in a flame war.
Because you obviously like to start problem instead of fixing them.
(04-05-2013, 05:01 PM)lukebran Wrote: Because you obviously like to start problem instead of fixing them.

Says the person who started this.
I am banned tell me how I started it.
Information 
Congratulations to: Triple X for making capo in my group!