My Experience with WorldWideCoffee
Name: Jizes
Time/Date: 28/11/2015
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37746669
Name of Administrator: [FL:M] WorldWideCoffee
Evidence:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66406

To continue the UBR in which Coffee responded but I could not reply back to him since it was locked and denied.

WorldWideCoffee, I did not "cut" any part of the conversation, I posted all the pictures that I took, in the OP, you've posted the logs there, and nothing has been hidden from anybody (Except for the one pm you've edited out about an educated guess), but that's all said and done since you've made up your mind, I'll say my piece.

(10-26-2015, 03:50 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: "Well, you still fail to admit that you cut out part of our conversation that explains my real reason for banning your friend. And still seem to be on this kick about how me watching your friend do what he did is not sufficient evidence. Your friend entered the other guy's home, ran upstairs, found no contra. As he came down the steps, he stopped and turned to the contraband, which was between a wall and him, and perfectly nailed it. Didn't miss a single shot. So I got suspicious as to how he found the location of it. Your friend then walks down the hallway, horizontal with the wall, and moves his character left and right, trying to find the angle in which he can see through the wall. He then goes down the hall, and is perfectly parallel with the contraband on the other side of the wall, crouches, and hits that perfectly without missing a single bullet. It's complete bullshit that he didn't know where it was.

By the way, if you didn't know this about unban requests, the person who banned you is judge, jury, and executioner. So I don't know who you're trying to appeal to with that little "law of presumption of innocence", because your friend isn't innocent in the slightest. And since you still cannot post the part of our conversation where I give you my detailed reason for banning your friend, you can consider this unban request denied, and his ban extended to a week.
I was lenient with a day, because abusing third person is abusing a bug. And that comes with hefty consequences. But the fact that you tried to lie to higher staff, and make me look like a fool and that I got my evidence by a assumption, is spitting in my face. "

If you think you're doing a good job being impartial about this, that you honestly have the ambition to involve no emotions into this ban, then take a second look at your last post, ALL of it is pure WRONG, and a very immature way of handling people, because behind the screen sits a human being, and you clearly FORGOT that, you are on a powertrip, extending my ban with the powers given to you, in my eyes, you've failed at being a moderator and a judge, since you take things too personally and to the heart, and what you did right there shows for it, I've only opened this AA as a statement, maybe someone out there would recognize this foul play as what it is, abuse.
To all of you, I hope it serves as a wake up call, monitor your staff as well as your players, and as for you Coffee, I hope you've enjoyed your rush on the expense of my time and happiness.

Messages In This Thread
My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Falc - 11-28-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 11-28-2015, 10:50 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Viljo - 12-01-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Tomo - 12-01-2015, 11:22 PM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - by Grub - 12-03-2015, 05:37 AM