Fearless Forums
My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee (/showthread.php?tid=66429)

Pages: 1 2 3

My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015

Name: Jizes
Time/Date: 28/11/2015
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37746669
Name of Administrator: [FL:M] WorldWideCoffee
Evidence:
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=66406

To continue the UBR in which Coffee responded but I could not reply back to him since it was locked and denied.

WorldWideCoffee, I did not "cut" any part of the conversation, I posted all the pictures that I took, in the OP, you've posted the logs there, and nothing has been hidden from anybody (Except for the one pm you've edited out about an educated guess), but that's all said and done since you've made up your mind, I'll say my piece.

(10-26-2015, 03:50 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: "Well, you still fail to admit that you cut out part of our conversation that explains my real reason for banning your friend. And still seem to be on this kick about how me watching your friend do what he did is not sufficient evidence. Your friend entered the other guy's home, ran upstairs, found no contra. As he came down the steps, he stopped and turned to the contraband, which was between a wall and him, and perfectly nailed it. Didn't miss a single shot. So I got suspicious as to how he found the location of it. Your friend then walks down the hallway, horizontal with the wall, and moves his character left and right, trying to find the angle in which he can see through the wall. He then goes down the hall, and is perfectly parallel with the contraband on the other side of the wall, crouches, and hits that perfectly without missing a single bullet. It's complete bullshit that he didn't know where it was.

By the way, if you didn't know this about unban requests, the person who banned you is judge, jury, and executioner. So I don't know who you're trying to appeal to with that little "law of presumption of innocence", because your friend isn't innocent in the slightest. And since you still cannot post the part of our conversation where I give you my detailed reason for banning your friend, you can consider this unban request denied, and his ban extended to a week.
I was lenient with a day, because abusing third person is abusing a bug. And that comes with hefty consequences. But the fact that you tried to lie to higher staff, and make me look like a fool and that I got my evidence by a assumption, is spitting in my face. "

If you think you're doing a good job being impartial about this, that you honestly have the ambition to involve no emotions into this ban, then take a second look at your last post, ALL of it is pure WRONG, and a very immature way of handling people, because behind the screen sits a human being, and you clearly FORGOT that, you are on a powertrip, extending my ban with the powers given to you, in my eyes, you've failed at being a moderator and a judge, since you take things too personally and to the heart, and what you did right there shows for it, I've only opened this AA as a statement, maybe someone out there would recognize this foul play as what it is, abuse.
To all of you, I hope it serves as a wake up call, monitor your staff as well as your players, and as for you Coffee, I hope you've enjoyed your rush on the expense of my time and happiness.

RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - Rylund - 11-28-2015

I was the one who helped him get the logs to support his case, the server crashed right after the last two PM's as seen in the last picture. I could not find the two last PM's because it didn't save, however he never stated he didn't say that to you, in fact he told me he indeed said what is shown in the picture you posted.

RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - Falc - 11-28-2015

There is no abuse here at all, what exactly did he abuse? Your friend was banned and his UBR got denied, that is not abuse.

[FL:M] Falcao

RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - DoDiDoFTW - 11-28-2015

(11-28-2015, 05:42 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I was the one who helped him get the logs to support his case, the server crashed right after the last two PM's as seen in the last picture. I could not find the two last PM's because it didn't save, however he never stated he didn't say that to you, in fact he told me he indeed said what is shown in the picture you posted.

Snowred, I didn't bring up all of the who said what business, that was WorldWideCoffee, he missed the point thinking this is an attack on him personally to hurt his position as a moderator, the real point, is that both me and him, and the rest of the staff, already know that the ground on which this ban was based upon, is an assumption made by a moderator, and we all know very clearly that bans are not handed out purely on assumptions. there has to be proof, otherwise staff members would have limitless amount of power without abiding a set of rules, where you have to prove guilty, and I was not proven guilty, I was accused, banned, and then shamed further by a man that should really put more restraint on his emotions, we are all humans and I haven't done wrong to anybody on a personal level, yet WorldWideCoffee is dead set on proving that he is the moderator, he is the law, and there is no question to that, to which I say, is fascism.

(11-28-2015, 05:51 PM)Falcao Wrote: There is no abuse here at all, what exactly did he abuse? Your friend was banned and his UBR got denied, that is not abuse.

Besides the fact that he straight up ignored the content of the UBR, he's percieved the UBR an attack on him or took some sort of offence to it and extended my 24 hour ban even further because of that UBR, I haven't acted disrespectfully towards him and in this "CourtHouse" as you've named it, the staff should be the judge, and judges don't act on emotions, that is the noted abuse Falcao.

Ps. DoDiDoFTW is me - Jizes.

(11-28-2015, 06:03 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 05:42 PM)SnowredWolf Wrote: I was the one who helped him get the logs to support his case, the server crashed right after the last two PM's as seen in the last picture. I could not find the two last PM's because it didn't save, however he never stated he didn't say that to you, in fact he told me he indeed said what is shown in the picture you posted.

Snowred, I didn't bring up all of the who said what business, that was WorldWideCoffee, he missed the point thinking this is an attack on him personally to hurt his position as a moderator, the real point, is that both me and him, and the rest of the staff, already know that the ground on which this ban was based upon, is an assumption made by a moderator, and we all know very clearly that bans are not handed out purely on assumptions. there has to be proof, otherwise staff members would have limitless amount of power without abiding a set of rules, where you have to prove guilty, and I was not proven guilty, I was accused, banned, and then shamed further by a man that should really put more restraint on his emotions, we are all humans and I haven't done wrong to anybody on a personal level, yet WorldWideCoffee is dead set on proving that he is the moderator, he is the law, and there is no question to that, to which I say, is fascism.

(11-28-2015, 05:51 PM)Falcao Wrote: There is no abuse here at all, what exactly did he abuse? Your friend was banned and his UBR got denied, that is not abuse.

Besides the fact that he straight up ignored the content of the UBR, he's percieved the UBR an attack on him or took some sort of offence to it and extended my 24 hour ban even further because of that UBR, I haven't acted disrespectfully towards him and in this "CourtHouse" as you've named it, the staff should be the judge, and judges don't act on emotions, that is the noted abuse Falcao.

Ps. DoDiDoFTW is me - Jizes.

But no, this is just you not being happy of the way he handled it, therefor send Grub a forum PM and if Grub feels there is an issue he will resolve it. Coffee has not abused any of his powers, therefor an invalid abuse case.

(11-28-2015, 06:13 PM)Falcao Wrote: But no, this is just you not being happy of the way he handled it, therefor send Grub a forum PM and if Grub feels there is an issue he will resolve it. Coffee has not abused any of his powers, therefor an invalid abuse case.

But no, this is just you protecting your friend and asserting your powers as if you own the server, there are people ranked above you which are there for a reason, to monitor you and all your moderator friends, now instead of popping in here and trying to stirr the pot for your friend and shaming me further, take your cyber bullying somewhere else and let a higher ranking staff member handle this.

(11-28-2015, 06:33 PM)DoDiDoFTW Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 06:13 PM)Falcao Wrote: But no, this is just you not being happy of the way he handled it, therefor send Grub a forum PM and if Grub feels there is an issue he will resolve it. Coffee has not abused any of his powers, therefor an invalid abuse case.

But no, this is just you protecting your friend and asserting your powers as if you own the server, there are people ranked above you which are there for a reason, to monitor you and all your moderator friends, now instead of popping in here and trying to stirr the pot for your friend and shaming me further, take your cyber bullying somewhere else and let a higher ranking staff member handle this.

I'd respect if you would not assume things on me, I am not cyber bullying nor protecting my friend. I am pointing out facts in order to help you get this case sorted. Coffee has in no way abused any of his moderator powers, that is all I'm saying. So if you sent Grub a PM about this Grub will sort it out for you.

I'm only trying to help you out.

RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - Tomo - 11-28-2015

In no way whatsoever is Falcao "protecting his friend" or "asserting his powers". He is telling you exactly what any other staff member would tell you which is to contact Grub if you have a problem with Coffee. So have a bit of respect towards him instead of trying to degrade him.

I also agree with the fact that there is no abuse here from Coffee.

RE: My Experience with WorldWideCoffee - WorldWideCoffee - 11-28-2015

Yeah...Dunno if you know this or not, but just because someone banned your friend, and the unban you made for him got denied, is not grounds for abuse. Also, me posting the logs wasn't me saying "I never said 'guess you could call it a...educated guess'". I will say myself I did indeed say everything that's in your pictures, Other than what you took out. Which was my logical explanation, and instead put the part in that made me look like I pulled the ban reason out of my ass.

Me no-clipping through your base to kill you would be admin abuse, or throwing your car at a wall to kill you, by the way. And if you wanted me to act on my emotions, I'd of had your ban extended to 2 weeks. But thankfully for your sake saner thought's prevailed. Your friend's ban was extended because you decided to take out part of our conversation.

And in reference to your rant about how there's supposed to be proof and all this; my eyes are my proof. Moderators and administration are not required to post pictures or video's of what they believe as "reason's to ban someone". If you want to get REALLY technical by the way, I did not make an assumption about what your friend did. I made in inference. Or as I called it, "A educated guess". I actually watched him move along that wall, move his character left and right to find the right angle in which he could see through the wall, then hit the contraband on the other side without missing a bullet. Then I made my conclusion that he was abusing third person.

I have done what was suggested here and pm'd grub, also you have to get this - I am not my friend, I am jizes, jizes is me, the only part that involves my friend is his pictures I took from his pc when I was at his house, that's all.

I hope Grub can see more reason than all you lot, you're a big group of close-minded people who just feed each other the same agenda by talking about it over and over, you're overlooking important details and derailing your own threads by circulating that agenda and creating this aura, that just feels unnecessarily hostile and very unprofessional, I've overlooked just how professional the old admin team was and now that I'm here in the pit, with all you ganging up on a person because "Who's this guy anyways we're the ones with the power", well good job, you have power and you're definitely using it, but you (not all of you) are long past the educational part of being a staff member, now It's all about showing off just how united and biased you really are when it comes to judgement, you had better re-visit the meaning of being an administrator, because just like police-men, you need to protect and serve, yet even police men harm and create chaos because they forget their true purpose. I have not been treated as a member of this community today, neither as a human being, you all riled up one by one to deny and throw more accusations because you can,  none of you moderators (Except for snowred, he knows the real purpose of being a moderator) have contributed to me or to this thread, you've only come here to derail it and shift its course, making tidal waves.

I can't reason with you, I can't argue with you, you just dominate, if you ever thought beyond the teamspeak sphere of "we're all moderators and friends and this server is our playground", there are just, people, playing on your server because they like it, it is your duty to make their time better there, but when you start harming them then it turns into an abusive relationship no one can get out of, for example, I stumbled across a thread that's open right now where Spear (Which is an excellent Roleplayer by the way) got blacklisted for 45 minutes for CDM, he's accidentally ran Ivan tempsky over and parked the car to roleplay it out and call a medic, and instead, Ivan immediately held space and respawned, only to then issue the blacklist.

That is pure power creeping, you have authority in your hands and so you use it, the man clearly does not want to break rules nor did he purposefully run Ivan over, yet Ivan issued the 45 minute blacklist, a logical person would think, if I'm a moderator, here to protect and serve the server's population because I care for this community and Its people, would I let him off knowing his intention was to Roleplay it out and check on me, despite his accident? or should I hand out a blacklist to a truly great player and call it a day, knowing it was a mistake?

It is so very fascist to choose the second option, at the end of the day you ask yourself, "Have I contributed anything to the general knowledge and intelligence of the people I've monitored today?", well, you enforced the rule because it annoyed you/created a discomfort, but that player had done the right course of action by getting out with intent to roleplay and call a medic, he knows the game very well and obviously had no real intent to run you over.

That is the difference, between a mod that knows his purpose, and a mod who doesn't know his purpose, the term CDM, when we speak of the breakage of that rule, is based on the act of running someone over, plus the added value of what the mod's evaluation of that encounter is, straight turbo and steer into a person would probably warrant a punishment, but over here spear just turned right to the BP and had no intent to run someone over, blacklisting spear wouldn't help spear, but it might help the mod's ego.

And that's where you guys come in, regardless of how the encounter with me went, the assumptions or "Evidence" WorldWideCoffee has acquired, the fact that he extended my ban, because he was offended in some way from my unban request, is a pure egotistical step, you were only thinking about yourself when you extended that ban, there was no intention on my end to make you seem stupid or out of place regardless of what you think, here I am, **telling** you that there was no intention of doing that, to deny my unban request, and to add insult to injury by extending my ban period.

Calling all your friends here to post and make me seem insignificant, using all the power in your hands and your friend's hands to deny me the right to speak, to even be recognized as a player who's put time and money into this community.

So yes, as I opened this post telling you that you lot are close minded people, the point remains, and I am still getting the spiky side of the stick, I've watched the indecency of some of the new staff to perform emotional, egotistical bans, issuing long and bogus lengths for bans which normally would be far far shorter, forgetting that this is a community, and that the average player shouldn't be regarded as anything less than a valued member of this community as long as they show the incentive to contribute.

I love this server, and I love contributing, but holy hell I must admit that the situation is very, very sad, I can only hope that you Grub, being a Super admin, will handle me in a respectful way and not get fed the same hatred those above me have fed each other, I am sick of this atrocious treatment I see all over the forums, a mod is not a god, you make mistakes too, you are there to serve not punish, punish the ones that do not learn, that do not contribute, nurture the ones that do want to learn and contribute, cease this attitude, the way of expression WorldWideCoffee expresses himself is very vulgar, condescending and personal, I did not sign up for a fight with a moderator, at the end of the day, you are all human, remember that, and if you got any beef in real life that makes you sad, depressed, or any other negative feeling, keep yourself away from expressing it in here, being impartial is very important.

I am sure I'll keep getting more reply's that miss the point completely and ask random questions which derail the topic, but please I ask, refrain from any further bullying, you guys have done enough, you have no idea what's it like to be on the other side of your guys's claws, you (Not all) are relentless and merciless.

Please let Grub take it from here, you are the only hope left for order to be issued here among your peers.