Players Report: RDM + Random Raid
-Posting on behalf of Aspire-
Few points to get at. You have both just broken some rules. You tampered with the video at 59 seconds removing mine and ka34's audio. A VERY SERIOUS OFFENCE. You can't intentionally stand still breaking fear rp, I was worried you had men inside and was using this as a tactic, no admin was on, so can't sit and wait for an admin who isn't on, you didn't comply so u died. ( Please show the non tampred video). 5 minutes later and at the same time police respond and either sparx or exotic undercover come and ask the reason to raid, I said about the woman jumping down etc, they didn't see the situation so allowed it to continue based on no disagreements from yourself at the time, tenshi then disconnects during the hostage taking. Whilst police are outside and we have the negotiator inside. Please read this: "Also, after all the time I cooperated with them and stayed there for waaaaaay longer time than needed, they suddenly aimed at me and shot me to death for no reason. didn't even tell me anything. I don't understand why, they didn't even ask for money or anything.".

You was aware of the whole situation and we waited for you to come back when you disconnected during the hostage situation, admin teleported you back, police did not agree to our demands so you were killed, you knew all this and just lied in the court house. As for me, I shot a man not complying and stalling so I would possibly be killed by men waiting inside.

Messages In This Thread
Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Legion - 06-03-2018, 09:41 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Tenshi - 06-03-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Andrew Juniperfield - 06-03-2018, 10:42 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Legion - 06-03-2018, 11:02 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Tenshi - 06-03-2018, 11:18 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Legion - 06-04-2018, 02:43 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Legion - 06-04-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - by Tomo - 06-09-2018, 06:36 PM