Fearless Forums
Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Approved (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+---- Thread: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid (/showthread.php?tid=87121)

Pages: 1 2

Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Legion - 06-03-2018

Name of player
- Aspire
- Dr.Methodize [NL]
- [FL:RP] KA34
[FL:RP] Inlandbubbles #pines

SteamID
- Aspire - STEAM_0:1:200223448

- Dr.Methodize [NL] - STEAM_0:1:24269426

- [FL:RP] KA34 - STEAM_0:0:71454368

[FL:RP] Inlandbubbles #pines  - STEAM_0:1:103073926

Time in GMT
Around (doesn't know exactly)
20:13 - 20:33

Server: V5P

Summary:
Tenshi and I just came to the place, bought it and wanted to improve our dupe. Suddenly we heard a car sound really close to us.
Tenshi went out to check it out but then 4 Corleone members waited for him outside and started raiding us. They took Tenshi hostage without a valid reason, RDMed me after I wrote I am going AFK for exactly 1 min (because of an emergency in real life) instead of even waiting 10 seconds Aspire immediately killed me, didn't take me as a hostage or just waited even though I fully cooperated with them.

Evidence
Youtube video

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Tenshi - 06-03-2018

Tenshi here, it is correct.

I'll will tell my story:

He wanted to show me a dupe because we were looking for a place to base. about 3 minutes after we bought the house and put the dupe
I hered a car parking, i went outside. after they told me to get on the ground I totally cooperated with them and did everything they told me. Opened doors for them, following them etc...

Then they killed Legion yelling "oh so your'e afk?" without even letting him chance to comment even tho he said he is afking 1m.

Also, after all the time I cooperated with them and stayed there for waaaaaay longer time than needed, they suddenly aimed at me and shot me to death for no reason. didn't even tell me anything. I don't understand why, they didn't even ask for money or anything.

We had no contra, nor weed. we had nothing in there. Only props in the base and I have no idea why they raided us and killed us.

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Andrew Juniperfield - 06-03-2018

-Posting on behalf of Aspire-
Few points to get at. You have both just broken some rules. You tampered with the video at 59 seconds removing mine and ka34's audio. A VERY SERIOUS OFFENCE. You can't intentionally stand still breaking fear rp, I was worried you had men inside and was using this as a tactic, no admin was on, so can't sit and wait for an admin who isn't on, you didn't comply so u died. ( Please show the non tampred video). 5 minutes later and at the same time police respond and either sparx or exotic undercover come and ask the reason to raid, I said about the woman jumping down etc, they didn't see the situation so allowed it to continue based on no disagreements from yourself at the time, tenshi then disconnects during the hostage taking. Whilst police are outside and we have the negotiator inside. Please read this: "Also, after all the time I cooperated with them and stayed there for waaaaaay longer time than needed, they suddenly aimed at me and shot me to death for no reason. didn't even tell me anything. I don't understand why, they didn't even ask for money or anything.".

You was aware of the whole situation and we waited for you to come back when you disconnected during the hostage situation, admin teleported you back, police did not agree to our demands so you were killed, you knew all this and just lied in the court house. As for me, I shot a man not complying and stalling so I would possibly be killed by men waiting inside.

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Legion - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 10:42 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: -Posting on behalf of Aspire-
Few points to get at. You have both just broken some rules. You tampered with the video at 59 seconds removing mine and ka34's audio.  A VERY SERIOUS OFFENCE. You can't intentionally stand still breaking fear rp, I was worried you had men inside and was using this as a tactic, no admin was on, so can't sit and wait for an admin who isn't on, you didn't comply so u died. ( Please show the non tampred video). 5 minutes later and at the same time police respond and either sparx or exotic undercover come and ask the reason to raid, I said about the woman jumping down etc, they didn't see the situation so allowed it to continue based on no disagreements from yourself at the time, tenshi then disconnects during the hostage taking. Whilst police are outside and we have the negotiator inside. Please read this: "Also, after all the time I cooperated with them and stayed there for waaaaaay longer time than needed, they suddenly aimed at me and shot me to death for no reason. didn't even tell me anything. I don't understand why, they didn't even ask for money or anything.".

You was aware of the whole situation and we waited for you to come back when you disconnected during the hostage situation, admin teleported you back, police did not agree to our demands so you were killed, you knew all this and just lied in the court house. As for me, I shot a man not complying and stalling so I would possibly be killed by men waiting inside.

Okay, where do we start?
I talked to the admin while he was undercover and AFK. He asked me to post a BR instead because he didn't see that start of the raid so he couldn't stop it either, he agreed we didn't have contra or any other reason to be raided.
The sound that got muted is when I went for 1 min and the game minimized which muted you and your friend + the whole game (if these 10 seconds are so serious ignore them and just judge by the random raid and not the RDM).
I went for 1 min because my sister told me my little dog has run away (which was found false) so that why I had to stand still and I even wrote you that in the Local OOC that I am AFK for 1 min, you could hostage me, I didn't have any gun on me, instead you chose to play very very aggressively and immediately kill me. I didn't threaten any of you and you even told: "I am not waiting for an AFK during a raid" which points out you have killed me because of an OOC reason.
As you can check the logs Tenshi's game crashed, I immediately informed the admin about that in game per Tenshi's request.

Maybe you can reveal what was said in the audio I supposedly removed?
Maybe some information about the raid reason?
I can send the admin the full 20 min replay (which will take forever to upload) and he can see it unedited & no sound at the same point - again game minimized my bad in this case but still, it doesn't prove you had reason to raid + kill me.

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Tenshi - 06-03-2018

(06-03-2018, 10:42 PM)Skurkas Lurkas Wrote: -Posting on behalf of Aspire-

Was I? As said, I Dc'd and could not be aware to the whole situation. Also, I was a rebel leader, why would the police care about me? it was an obvious answer by the you and the police side. And your claim is also not explaining that random raid.

Edited: You also claimed that we both broke some rules, could you point exactly what we did wrong? I admit he shouldn't have gone afk but he said it was an emergency and even then you didn't give him chance to reply to your threat. And on my behalf I didn't do anything wrong. So after We clarified the situation, did we do anything else wrong?

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Methodize - 06-04-2018

Hello Tenshi and Legion,

It's annoying this has happened, 

I see there's PR against me, but I wasn't there and I wasn't involved in raid I would never raid base without any reason. so I'm innocent. for next time please always check the players name's by looking to them before you decide to report players. 

Yours sincerely,
Lorenzo Dettati

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Captain Barry - 06-04-2018

It seems like the primary accusation here is RDM, so let's discuss that.

I do not feel like that was RDM, as you have gone AFK during an RP situation. By doing so you are forcing the people interacting with you to stop their IC interactions which is unfair on them. However I do feel that executing him only after a couple of seconds seems a bit harsh. A 10 second countdown would have sufficed.

Aspire, may I know what you were saying in the muted part of the video?

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Andrew Juniperfield - 06-04-2018

-Posting on behalf of Aspire-
I feel like he was intentionally stalling for time so his team or police would come, i believe I may have given him a command under fear rp but as you can see ka34 was talking too so I'm not 100% sure what was said. I think the video was tampered with and I don't make this accusation loosely. I would like the video to be thrown out as evidence as the tampering voids it in my mind. As for the rdm I feel like as no admin was on and he was blatantly stalling me and from what I can see breaking fear rp, there is not a lot I can do, I shouldn't have to be forced to wait at all, every second I wait the more time I give his team chance to get there. I feel like because of his actions which I believe should be a rule break as it is avoiding rp the entire pr should be denied. Barry I think you're a pretty fair guy, if you feel I broke a rule let me know exactly what and I'll try give you my side man. But yeah rdm I don't think I did.

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Legion - 06-04-2018

(06-04-2018, 01:12 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: It seems like the primary accusation here is RDM, so let's discuss that.

I do not feel like that was RDM, as you have gone AFK during an RP situation. By doing so you are forcing the people interacting with you to stop their IC interactions which is unfair on them. However I do feel that executing him only after a couple of seconds seems a bit harsh. A 10 second countdown would have sufficed.

Aspire, may I know what you were saying in the muted part of the video?

Let's not forget the Random Raid, an admin was on (but AFK in the start of the raid and at the RDM as well).
We haven't had any contra/weed in our base - logs will support this claim.
They just came and raided us without a valid reason, I don't see any reason to raid a place as Corleone members if the place is empty from contraband/weed and clean for guns.
Again about the AFK I had an emergency, couldn't ignore it and keep RPing as I had to check it up so I informed going AFK for 1 min, an OOC reason to kill me without even waiting a little bit?

RE: Players Report: RDM + Random Raid - Captain Barry - 06-04-2018

You didn't mention random raiding in your original summary just to note.
So, I've looked at the logs for Tenshi and Legion and I don't see any contraband placed by them.
Is there any footage from before this raid? I want to rule out any other possibilities such as one of the Corleones interacting via microphone.