Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC.
Good afternoon all.

Thank you for your words, Martyn. Please let me begin with the criminal job. It states "Professional Criminal" therefore, I'm professional at my job, I'm not obvious, I stay low and "Under the radar" from the government. The vice president asked me what did I do for a job, as I own a Lamborghini. I advised him I was a Lawyer, I had "Been in the business for 15 years" (That's my normal response". Being a Professional Criminal doesn't mean I need to lay low, and not face the government. That would mean I wouldn't be able to enter the city if needs be. So it's not FailRP, as I lied to cover up my job. I even shown "Fake Lawyer Papers" I had "Stored" in my vehicle.

With that cleared up, I'll move on to the "Mug" situation. Calling somone a "Mug" is disrespect, a "F***ing mug" is on the same lines. I don't appreciate you calling me a "F***ing mug" as it's petty, and low. Disrespecting me, firstly I do not agree with. I kept my calm with you, and as for the "Internet" situation, I have a lot of power on the Internet, Martyn. Alot more than you would think I'm capable of. I work in Networking, that may give you a slight hint into what I could do, if I really wanted to stoop to that level.

But all in all, I do find it disrespectful, the "erectile dysfunction" insult, well.. That's just low also. I would like to point out, I didn't call you a "Bitch" I said you were "Bitching" which means "Moaning" but the cussing version. If I would of called you a "Bitch" you would of seen it in my pictures, as I don't hide anything. It's better to be honest, as it supports my case.

Lastley, "shut the fuck up and get off the server" please find the proof that I said that, as I told you to fuck off the server, not once did I tell you to "shut the fuck up and get off the server".

I will now leave it, until a further comment is made from an admin, more likely Hitman.

(Just to mention, the -Involved- title that RandomGamer put, he is involved as he was in the whole situation, Martyn.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Hitman - 05-30-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by IVIrCheetham - 05-30-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 04:21 PM