Fearless Forums
Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Player Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. (/showthread.php?tid=71757)

Pages: 1 2

Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - IVIrCheetham - 05-30-2016

Thread Title: Marty - Player Disrespect.

Name of player: Marty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80349395

Time in GMT: 14:50pm – 14:55pm

Server: v4b1 / v33x

Summary: xDeadShotx asked me for a ride to his car, which I agreed to take him. (As it wasn’t any problems.) Then, myself and xDeadShotx we’re hostaged by Marty (xDeadShotx was the vice president.) So I, /requested SRU to respond as I wasn’t tied up, and Marty was leaving me alone. SRU responded to the scene and pointed their weapons, telling him to drop the weapon. Marty then continued to keep his weapon up, walking around and away from the SRU, he then attempted to shoot xDeadShotx but myself and the SRU shot him before anything could happen.

Marty then decided to take this to OOC, to then say we we’re in the wrong, and exclaimed we we’re wrong for saying “You’re under FearRP” (Which to my knowledge, he was, that has been corrected.) It continued for 5-10 minutes, with myself and RandomGamer reminding him to use @ or use the forums. He then insulted me due to me saying and I quote; “Marty, please post a BR, and fuck off the server, all’s you do is bitch, nothing is ever right unless it goes your way.

To which Marty responded with; “Mate who the fuck are you talking to, think you can just chat shit to me you f****ing mug”.

Marty then also went on to say; “Mate your on the internet, thinking you’re a fucking hard man, you about as hard as someone d**k with erectile disfunction”. – Again, I quote from what I read.

I then used @ several times regarding the player disrespect, to which lead me to /pm Hitman and ask what to do, as no staff we’re responding. He advised me he didn’t see the disrespect (He was most likely on call) and to post a BR so he and other staff could take a look at it.

Evidence::
http://imgur.com/HEKcRgM
http://imgur.com/mRydCx3

RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - Hitman - 05-30-2016

Awaiting response from Marty.

Hitman
Fearless Administrator

RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - Marty - 05-30-2016

How can Hitman possibly say he did not see the respect when he gave a warning on OOC. You already used that in your evidence however I will point it out again. Directly after I said that Hitman was on OOC giving the warning, so I am unsure what part he did not see ?

Also, its not insulting to call someone a "mug" here are the definitions

On top of that saying to someone "they are not hard" equally is not disrespectful in the context it was given it is to say you are not the god of internet you have no authority/power over me (something along those lines), the erectile dysfunction part was not me saying that the user in question had erectile dysfunction it was used as a comparative to hard.

To continue, after the warning was given by Hitman the user in question continued to attempt to argue in OOC telling me that its an offence, even though he and myself were just given warnings, which begs the question why the user was not given a 3 hour blacklist on the spot, which is what the Administrator had previously stated. Evidence

On top of this we have the fact that the user themselves has provided evidence that he was a and I quote from his screenshots above "Professional Criminal" who was seen to be assisting the Vice President, wouldnt that be classified as FailRP in itself, do criminals not usually want to remain under the radar, and not be seen by police/government officials let alone help them. Evidence is in the users post.

To Conclude:

I myself do not see any of the above as player disrespect as how can it be construed as so, nothing I said was meant in a disrespectful manner however this was only in retaliation to the essentially calline me a bitch and to fuck off the server. Isn't that a little disrespectful in itself, the user also did not listen to the administrators fair warnings and on this occasion Hitman already warned us both to which I complied with.

RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - Random - 05-30-2016

-Involved-

Right, First of all. Hitman was probably busy in a call, and had a lot on his mind. Lets handle the case here on the forums now, yeah?

Secondly. You are shooting yourself in the foot there, you claim mug is not offensive? Take a look at the second description of the word as well as the Verb version of the word.

Thirdly. Do not change the theme of this case.

(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: -Involved-

Right, First of all. Hitman never said he didn't see the disrespect, not sure what you are on about there?

Secondly. You are shooting yourself in the foot there, you claim mug is not offensive? Take a look at the second description of the word as well as the Verb version of the word.

First of all, thank you for your input, although you put -INVOLVED- at the start of your post that doesnt mean you are actually involved in this case, you were involved in the lead up when I was taking you as hostage however the Player Report is not about that, it is about the apparent "disrespect" of which you have no invlovement.

However I am going to go about answering your questions that you so politely put, here goes.

(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Right, First of all. Hitman never said he didn't see the disrespect, not sure what you are on about there?

I am going to refer you to the part in which the accusing user writes at the end of his post, unless the accusing user is lying in the courthouse then this would be taken at face value and that Hitman did actually say this

(05-30-2016, 01:29 PM)IVIrCheetham Wrote: I then used @ several times regarding the player disrespect, to which lead me to /pm Hitman and ask what to do, as no staff we’re responding. He advised me he didn’t see the disrespect (He was most likely on call) and to post a BR so he and other staff could take a look at it.

Now we have cleared that up, lets continue.

(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Secondly. You are shooting yourself in the foot there, you claim mug is not offensive? Take a look at the second description of the word as well as the Verb version of the word.

Is that source from Urban Dictionary, hardly credible or reputable. I am talking actual definitions.

Lastly now we have cleared that part up, I am not changing this theme of this case, I am merely pointing out the users evidence. Thank you for your input, as unnecessary as it was.

RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - Random - 05-30-2016

I edited my reply a lot. Please take a look at that one. Thanks.
(05-30-2016, 03:29 PM)Marty Wrote:
(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: -Involved-

Right, First of all. Hitman never said he didn't see the disrespect, not sure what you are on about there?

First of all, thank you for your input, although you put -INVOLVED- at the start of your post that doesnt mean you are actually involved in this case, you were involved in the lead up when I was taking you as hostage however the Player Report is not about that, it is about the apparent "disrespect" of which you have no invlovement.

However I am going to go about answering your questions that you so politely put, here goes.

(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Right, First of all. Hitman never said he didn't see the disrespect, not sure what you are on about there?

I am going to refer you to the part in which the accusing user writes at the end of his post, unless the accusing user is lying in the courthouse then this would be taken at face value and that Hitman did actually say this
(05-30-2016, 01:29 PM)IVIrCheetham Wrote: I then used @ several times regarding the player disrespect, to which lead me to /pm Hitman and ask what to do, as no staff we’re responding. He advised me he didn’t see the disrespect (He was most likely on call) and to post a BR so he and other staff could take a look at it.

Now we have cleared that up, lets continue.
(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Secondly. You are shooting yourself in the foot there, you claim mug is not offensive? Take a look at the second description of the word as well as the Verb version of the word.

Second description of the word is your face, so me saying to someone "your face" would be construed as disrespectful, please do not be so ridiculous. The Verb version of the word attack or rub someone, yes we know that, happens everyday in GMOD, the second definition there is make a silly face etc etc, so me making a silly face at him would be construed as disrespectful, again, nonsense.

Lastly now we have cleared that part up, I am not changing this theme of this case, I am merely pointing out the users evidence. Thank you for your input, as unnecessary as it was.

As did I although I am not changing my post, I have countered the claims you made against me.

My main point is if Hitman did not see it how could he give a warning, thus making the report null and void, as appropriate action was already given in the form of a warning, as we have had countless amounts of evidence put forth.

[Image: TbhhNR9.png]

RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - IVIrCheetham - 05-30-2016

Good afternoon all.

Thank you for your words, Martyn. Please let me begin with the criminal job. It states "Professional Criminal" therefore, I'm professional at my job, I'm not obvious, I stay low and "Under the radar" from the government. The vice president asked me what did I do for a job, as I own a Lamborghini. I advised him I was a Lawyer, I had "Been in the business for 15 years" (That's my normal response". Being a Professional Criminal doesn't mean I need to lay low, and not face the government. That would mean I wouldn't be able to enter the city if needs be. So it's not FailRP, as I lied to cover up my job. I even shown "Fake Lawyer Papers" I had "Stored" in my vehicle.

With that cleared up, I'll move on to the "Mug" situation. Calling somone a "Mug" is disrespect, a "F***ing mug" is on the same lines. I don't appreciate you calling me a "F***ing mug" as it's petty, and low. Disrespecting me, firstly I do not agree with. I kept my calm with you, and as for the "Internet" situation, I have a lot of power on the Internet, Martyn. Alot more than you would think I'm capable of. I work in Networking, that may give you a slight hint into what I could do, if I really wanted to stoop to that level.

But all in all, I do find it disrespectful, the "erectile dysfunction" insult, well.. That's just low also. I would like to point out, I didn't call you a "Bitch" I said you were "Bitching" which means "Moaning" but the cussing version. If I would of called you a "Bitch" you would of seen it in my pictures, as I don't hide anything. It's better to be honest, as it supports my case.

Lastley, "shut the fuck up and get off the server" please find the proof that I said that, as I told you to fuck off the server, not once did I tell you to "shut the fuck up and get off the server".

I will now leave it, until a further comment is made from an admin, more likely Hitman.

(Just to mention, the -Involved- title that RandomGamer put, he is involved as he was in the whole situation, Martyn.)

Apologies on this occasion you did not tell me to shut the fuck up, although I was certain you did. Ill remove that part from my post. Also you have just threatened me in the courthouse. I do not care if you work in networking, nor what you can do, nor am I scared of your threats.

I have reported your post, although will leave a screenshot here of your threat, for other administrators to view.

I have made my case several times, I dont need to re-iterate any of those points. And for once I agree, lets leave it for now.

Also Random Gamer is not involved he was SRU and is not in any of the evidence nor was part of it at all.

Threat