Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC.
(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: -Involved-

Right, First of all. Hitman never said he didn't see the disrespect, not sure what you are on about there?

Secondly. You are shooting yourself in the foot there, you claim mug is not offensive? Take a look at the second description of the word as well as the Verb version of the word.

Thirdly. Do not change the theme of this case.

First of all, thank you for your input, although you put -INVOLVED- at the start of your post that doesnt mean you are actually involved in this case, you were involved in the lead up when I was taking you as hostage however the Player Report is not about that, it is about the apparent "disrespect" of which you have no invlovement.

However I am going to go about answering your questions that you so politely put, here goes.

(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Right, First of all. Hitman never said he didn't see the disrespect, not sure what you are on about there?

I am going to refer you to the part in which the accusing user writes at the end of his post, unless the accusing user is lying in the courthouse then this would be taken at face value and that Hitman did actually say this

(05-30-2016, 01:29 PM)IVIrCheetham Wrote: I then used @ several times regarding the player disrespect, to which lead me to /pm Hitman and ask what to do, as no staff we’re responding. He advised me he didn’t see the disrespect (He was most likely on call) and to post a BR so he and other staff could take a look at it.

Now we have cleared that up, lets continue.

(05-30-2016, 03:19 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Secondly. You are shooting yourself in the foot there, you claim mug is not offensive? Take a look at the second description of the word as well as the Verb version of the word.

Is that source from Urban Dictionary, hardly credible or reputable. I am talking actual definitions.

Lastly now we have cleared that part up, I am not changing this theme of this case, I am merely pointing out the users evidence. Thank you for your input, as unnecessary as it was.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Hitman - 05-30-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 04:21 PM