Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC.
How can Hitman possibly say he did not see the respect when he gave a warning on OOC. You already used that in your evidence however I will point it out again. Directly after I said that Hitman was on OOC giving the warning, so I am unsure what part he did not see ?

Also, its not insulting to call someone a "mug" here are the definitions

On top of that saying to someone "they are not hard" equally is not disrespectful in the context it was given it is to say you are not the god of internet you have no authority/power over me (something along those lines), the erectile dysfunction part was not me saying that the user in question had erectile dysfunction it was used as a comparative to hard.

To continue, after the warning was given by Hitman the user in question continued to attempt to argue in OOC telling me that its an offence, even though he and myself were just given warnings, which begs the question why the user was not given a 3 hour blacklist on the spot, which is what the Administrator had previously stated. Evidence

On top of this we have the fact that the user themselves has provided evidence that he was a and I quote from his screenshots above "Professional Criminal" who was seen to be assisting the Vice President, wouldnt that be classified as FailRP in itself, do criminals not usually want to remain under the radar, and not be seen by police/government officials let alone help them. Evidence is in the users post.

To Conclude:

I myself do not see any of the above as player disrespect as how can it be construed as so, nothing I said was meant in a disrespectful manner however this was only in retaliation to the essentially calline me a bitch and to fuck off the server. Isn't that a little disrespectful in itself, the user also did not listen to the administrators fair warnings and on this occasion Hitman already warned us both to which I complied with.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Hitman - 05-30-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:59 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 04:21 PM