Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC.
Thread Title: Marty - Player Disrespect.

Name of player: Marty

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80349395

Time in GMT: 14:50pm – 14:55pm

Server: v4b1 / v33x

Summary: xDeadShotx asked me for a ride to his car, which I agreed to take him. (As it wasn’t any problems.) Then, myself and xDeadShotx we’re hostaged by Marty (xDeadShotx was the vice president.) So I, /requested SRU to respond as I wasn’t tied up, and Marty was leaving me alone. SRU responded to the scene and pointed their weapons, telling him to drop the weapon. Marty then continued to keep his weapon up, walking around and away from the SRU, he then attempted to shoot xDeadShotx but myself and the SRU shot him before anything could happen.

Marty then decided to take this to OOC, to then say we we’re in the wrong, and exclaimed we we’re wrong for saying “You’re under FearRP” (Which to my knowledge, he was, that has been corrected.) It continued for 5-10 minutes, with myself and RandomGamer reminding him to use @ or use the forums. He then insulted me due to me saying and I quote; “Marty, please post a BR, and fuck off the server, all’s you do is bitch, nothing is ever right unless it goes your way.

To which Marty responded with; “Mate who the fuck are you talking to, think you can just chat shit to me you f****ing mug”.

Marty then also went on to say; “Mate your on the internet, thinking you’re a fucking hard man, you about as hard as someone d**k with erectile disfunction”. – Again, I quote from what I read.

I then used @ several times regarding the player disrespect, to which lead me to /pm Hitman and ask what to do, as no staff we’re responding. He advised me he didn’t see the disrespect (He was most likely on call) and to post a BR so he and other staff could take a look at it.

Evidence::
http://imgur.com/HEKcRgM
http://imgur.com/mRydCx3

Messages In This Thread
Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by IVIrCheetham - 05-30-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Hitman - 05-30-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:29 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Random - 05-30-2016, 03:31 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Marty - Player Disrespect - OOC. - by Marty - 05-30-2016, 03:41 PM